Page 908 of 963 FirstFirst ... 408808858898902903904905906907908909910911912913914918958 ... LastLast
Results 9,071 to 9,080 of 9626

Thread: Latest score

windweaver, some great looking silver coins, thanks for sharing. Hope you get to feeling better...take care of yourself!
    Stacking since the late 1970's

My score this weekend was a pound of sterling for $50. A couple plates, a couple candlesticks and a salt and pepper shaker set. Got them all stripped down from the fill and added to my scrap silver pile. Two pounds. Gonna do a little alchemy with some copper and brass and steel and aluminum and electrical wire and turn it all into silver coins.
    Now there's no more oak oppression
    They passed a noble law
    Now the trees are all kept equal
    By hatchet, axe and saw.

I will not comply.

The Tea Party... quietly plotting to take over the world,
    and leave you the hell alone!

haven't bot silver for a while, looking at the Ag premium, there're eye popping.
    Finally junk silver getting some respect

Quote Originally Posted by yellowsnow View Post
    haven't bot silver for a while, looking at the Ag premium, there're eye popping.
    Yea, exactly why I only buy gold and numi these days. jealous for my cost basis too, but for gold I only have a few oz so it doesnt hurt as much!

Quote Originally Posted by yellowsnow View Post
    I can't wait for world coins to pop the same way!!!
    "Compulsory altruism is none too altruistic." - me

"All of us necessarily hold many casual opinions that are ludicrously wrong simply because life is far too short for us to think through even a small fraction of the topics that we come across." -- Julian Simon

Speaking of buying gold!!!

https://youtu.be/bzTsRbWCu6U
    "Compulsory altruism is none too altruistic." - me

"All of us necessarily hold many casual opinions that are ludicrously wrong simply because life is far too short for us to think through even a small fraction of the topics that we come across." -- Julian Simon

I'd buy 1....or 20 depending on the premium. Nice,

$3700 an ounce...I might buy one as a lark, but that would be it. LOL
    Stacking since the late 1970's

They are pretty . . . . but that premium. . . . hard to swallow
    "It's the lure of easy money - It's got a very strong appeal." - Glenn Frey (The Smuggler's Blues)

"A wise and frugal government, which shall restrain men from injuring one another, shall leave them otherwise free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned." - Thomas Jefferson

i was surprised at lcs to pay 18xface on 160 mixed halfs today, with melt value at $17.60 x face.
    only a .023 premium
    Last edited by maxwellsilverhammer; 01-21-2022 at 01:58 PM.