Page 902 of 963 FirstFirst ... 402802852892896897898899900901902903904905906907908912952 ... LastLast
Results 9,011 to 9,020 of 9625

Thread: Latest score

I got some french and german stuff... some numismatic some under melt. Real hodge podge from a guy selling grandpa's collection. Paid about $400 for 68 seperate lots.

Video will be forthcoming.

Best deal was a 5 mark from the ww2 for $2.25.

Some 1932 - 10 francs for between $1.50 and $4.25.

Other stuFf i paid double melt for, mostly mint state 2 and 5 marks , most are semikey dates and mint marks.

Got an especially nice looking 1320- 5000 dinars (5 krans) from Iran. Paid $31, so double melt.
    "Compulsory altruism is none too altruistic." - me

"All of us necessarily hold many casual opinions that are ludicrously wrong simply because life is far too short for us to think through even a small fraction of the topics that we come across." -- Julian Simon

I just tried to post a photo of some Canadian silver $0.05 & $0.10 coins, but adding photos seems to still be busted. So the six silver six cents coins and five silver dimes are not visible, so use your imagination.....

Aren't they interesting???

My new prayer mantra: "Nothing works and nobody cares, nothing works and nobody cares....."
    Do your own due diligence

I stand united with my friends & family in Canada who seek freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by LongDonSilver View Post
    I just tried to post a photo of some Canadian silver $0.05 & $0.10 coins, but adding photos seems to still be busted. So the six silver six cents coins and five silver dimes are not visible, so use your imagination.....

Aren't they interesting???

My new prayer mantra: "Nothing works and nobody cares, nothing works and nobody cares....."
    [IMG] url [/IMG ( another bracket here)

"All of us necessarily hold many casual opinions that are ludicrously wrong simply because life is far too short for us to think through even a small fraction of the topics that we come across." -- Julian Simon

Quote Originally Posted by windweaver77 View Post
    [IMG] url [/IMG ( another bracket here)
    I would need a hosting site to do that. Photobucket shot themselves in the foot with their fees. I'll look around for a free site.
    Do your own due diligence

I stand united with my friends & family in Canada who seek freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by LongDonSilver View Post
    I would need a hosting site to do that. Photobucket shot themselves in the foot with their fees. I'll look around for a free site.
    I use Discord messenger. Works like a charm

A little preview of the $400 lot I bought.

Now once I know what it is, I can tell you more. It definitely rings and feels like silver.

This is the best I can find on it.

https://en.numista.com/catalogue/exonumia76776.html

Default The big buy

Oh my
    https://youtu.be/7efCev2-9Z4

Why oh why?

ASE at spot + a 1/10 au round that came as part of a "black Friday" special when I bought Rand Refinery (south Africa) bars at only $24 over spot. Best deal in years.
    “Of all the contrivances for cheating the laboring class of mankind, none has been more effective than that which deludes them with paper money.”Daniel Webster (1782-1852)

Today I bought 40 silver buffalos for $920 ($23 each).
    Stacking since the late 1970's

$38 $hipped.

Weight and ring are right on that 8r as is the rim.