Page 896 of 965 FirstFirst ... 396796846886890891892893894895896897898899900901902906946 ... LastLast
Results 8,951 to 8,960 of 9641

Thread: Latest score

Quote Originally Posted by LongDonSilver View Post
    Picked up a 10 ounce Scottsdale stacker
    That'll work!

Quote Originally Posted by bronkster1967 View Post
    Sounds like a fantastic deal you managed. It's always nice getting good old silver for close to or under melt! Congrats! The Newfoundland halves could turn out to be something special- they're only getting harder and harder to find as time goes on.

By the way, Spegtacular is okay- I've seen his videos. But the ones that are the best are the ones with Coin Guy. He's already gained "Legendary Status" because he keeps it real and has probably forgotten more about coins than most could ever know. What a cool Guy.
    I literally purchased these coins from " coin guy."
    "Compulsory altruism is none too altruistic." - me

"All of us necessarily hold many casual opinions that are ludicrously wrong simply because life is far too short for us to think through even a small fraction of the topics that we come across." -- Julian Simon

Quote Originally Posted by windweaver77 View Post
    I literally purchased these coins from " coin guy."
    That's so cool! I love it, man...

That's so cool! I love it, man...
    The last three videos he kept saying " I still have a bunch of silver from Canada. " So I called him... i didn't buy him out completely he still has Canadian silver dollars for $20 per.

"All of us necessarily hold many casual opinions that are ludicrously wrong simply because life is far too short for us to think through even a small fraction of the topics that we come across." -- Julian Simon

The last three videos he kept saying " I still have a bunch of silver from Canada. " So I called him... i didn't buy him out completely he still has Canadian silver dollars for $20 per.
    That's great. I wonder if they're all from that huge foreign coin lot he bought...

That's great. I wonder if they're all from that huge foreign coin lot he bought...
    They absolutely are. I was in the comments on the first video telling Spegtacular that he needs to purchase every Chinese and Japanese coin guy was showing.

The guy knows his US stuff, but he seemed a bit confused as to just how hot some foreign stuff is, these days. He even said as much in the latest video.

Guy was selling Dominican republic pesos and Panama Balboa coins at melt.
    Last edited by windweaver77; 06-16-2021 at 09:31 PM.

The Canadian lot arrived... From Coin Guy. $47 face for $799 and some other odds and ends that took it up to $930

Comes to $28.04 per ounce with sterling calculated

https://youtu.be/T82zTrekhLU
    Last edited by windweaver77; 06-21-2021 at 02:49 AM.

I had this one for a bit, but just took a photo of it.

1927.jpg
    American Legion Preamble: https://www.legion.org/preamble

Quote Originally Posted by LongDonSilver View Post
    I had this one for a bit, but just took a photo of it.

1927.jpg
    Pretty coin, for sure. How much was it?

Pretty coin, for sure. How much was it?
    I hate admit this, but I don't have a clue. I bought it in a group deal from a local person back in 2020 and didn't write down what I paid and I paid in cash. I also picked up 3 Morgan CC GSA dollars, a Pearl Harbor silver coin plus 2 mint set and other misc stuff and I think it was $350'ish total.
    American Legion Preamble: https://www.legion.org/preamble