Page 862 of 965 FirstFirst ... 362762812852856857858859860861862863864865866867868872912962 ... LastLast
Results 8,611 to 8,620 of 9649

Thread: Latest score

  1. #8611

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by and4rik View Post
    Just curious motocat, why would you alert the reddit audience to 100 oz bars of physical silver? What do you stand to gain from this?
    I've been blessed in life and already have what I need, so no need for gain in the material sense. What I do "gain", is seeing more people reject digits based and created through fraud, deceit, and fear -- to see them instead get more into physical stores of wealth they have more control over. Rooting out the criminals -- that's what this is about. The entire financial world I see as criminal in nature, and their digital trickery has hurt the common working man greatly.
    “Of all the contrivances for cheating the laboring class of mankind, none has been more effective than that which deludes them with paper money.”Daniel Webster (1782-1852)

  2. #8612

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by motocat View Post
    I've been blessed in life and already have what I need, so no need for gain in the material sense. What I do "gain", is seeing more people reject digits based and created through fraud, deceit, and fear -- to see them instead get more into physical stores of wealth they have more control over. Rooting out the criminals -- that's what this is about. The entire financial world I see as criminal in nature, and their digital trickery has hurt the common working man greatly.
    Ha! Good on you!

    Watch your six now. And know your in the banksters city. Built off of gold, but stolen by the fed banksters. Sad for me to see the city and state go to the dogs. There's still a whole lot of good Americans in the mountains of extreme N Ca. Where you can find like minded individuals.
    Small business is the incubator of employment. As it declines, so too do opportunities for first jobs, second chances and economic independence.

  3. #8613

    Default

    Ok fine, I just see no need to facilitate greed

  4. #8614

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westerner View Post
    Ha! Good on you!

    Watch your six now. And know your in the banksters city. Built off of gold, but stolen by the fed banksters. Sad for me to see the city and state go to the dogs. There's still a whole lot of good Americans in the mountains of extreme N Ca. Where you can find like minded individuals.
    Yup, to bad you left, there really is still some fight left here against the leftist tyranny (which is more lies then bleeding hearts), and we need the help of people like you -- S.F. has been blessed with both physical and architectural beauty - but it is going downhill now, homeless camps popping up everywhere, and now an openly racist public school system (that teaches all white men in history except if LGBTQ are bad)
    “Of all the contrivances for cheating the laboring class of mankind, none has been more effective than that which deludes them with paper money.”Daniel Webster (1782-1852)

  5. #8615

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by and4rik View Post
    Ok fine, I just see no need to facilitate greed
    Having people save in honest forms of money is not necessarily greed. Saving is actually a good virtue that was once ingrained in all. Usury was a sin, now it's seen as necessary for societal survival. I like people saving their wealth, which getting 100 oz bars of silver is -- just hoping to get rich with quick trades of stock is another matter, thus my introducing of Reddit members to dealers who still sold, instead of the SLV many are buying.

    But back to the subject:

    Latest score: tubes of philharmonics at only $2.2 over spot on the way, and 100 oz bars right before everyone closed.
    “Of all the contrivances for cheating the laboring class of mankind, none has been more effective than that which deludes them with paper money.”Daniel Webster (1782-1852)

  6. #8616

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westerner View Post
    Ha! Good on you!

    Watch your six now. And know your in the banksters city. Built off of gold, but stolen by the fed banksters. Sad for me to see the city and state go to the dogs. There's still a whole lot of good Americans in the mountains of extreme N Ca. Where you can find like minded individuals.
    Bring back the State of Jefferson. https://www.stateofjefferson.com/history/jtr1.html
    American Legion Preamble: https://www.legion.org/preamble

  7. #8617

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by and4rik View Post
    Ok fine, I just see no need to facilitate greed
    Honest scales is a good thing...

    https://www.openbible.info/topics/honest_scales

    Proverbs 20:23
    English Standard Version
    23 Unequal weights are an abomination to the Lord,
    and false scales are not good.
    Small business is the incubator of employment. As it declines, so too do opportunities for first jobs, second chances and economic independence.

  8. #8618

    Default

    By placing Reddit forum posters on an exalted pedestal and calling them virtuous savers, especially now, you have sorely misplaced your standards as well as done a great disservice to others. You have no idea what you are meddling with here.

  9. #8619

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by and4rik View Post
    By placing Reddit forum posters on an exalted pedestal and calling them virtuous savers, especially now, you have sorely misplaced your standards as well as done a great disservice to others. You have no idea what you are meddling with here.
    Most are just out to make a quick buck in the casino.

  10. #8620

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by and4rik View Post
    By placing Reddit forum posters on an exalted pedestal and calling them virtuous savers, especially now, you have sorely misplaced your standards as well as done a great disservice to others. You have no idea what you are meddling with here.
    The whole thing will collapse eventually... why not now?
    "Compulsory altruism is none too altruistic." - me

    "All of us necessarily hold many casual opinions that are ludicrously wrong simply because life is far too short for us to think through even a small fraction of the topics that we come across." -- Julian Simon

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •