Page 859 of 963 FirstFirst ... 359759809849853854855856857858859860861862863864865869909959 ... LastLast
Results 8,581 to 8,590 of 9626

Thread: Latest score

Quote Originally Posted by windweaver77 View Post
    Thanks... I'll see what I can do about a better way to display them.

My primary issue is time. I work about 144 hours per pay period. 12 hour shifts, no less.

Here is my latest video.
    You guys can always subscribe hehe.

https://youtu.be/LCveYBSOIp4

Unfortunately you'll get notice for my miniature painting videos as well.
    Hey, I like the video (as usual). Unfortunately, I can't/won't subscribe. It has nothing to do with you, though. It's just part of my ongoing fight against censorship by social media and search engines (Y-tube is owned by G**gle and they are among the worst offenders) and I have to hit back with my wallet, since that's about all I can do. I'm only going back on my intentions to a small degree for your benefit- to help out a friend- so that I can like your videos; maybe it helps you out in some way. I hope it does.

The 1978 Panama proof 20 Balboas you have there is a beast. I really like the eagle over shield design they use. It's 129.59 grams/3.85 oz. of silver with a melt value of about $99, but NGC apparently has a Proof 63 going for $230. Clearly, yours is much better than a proof 63 ( minimum of 65, but probably a 69 or so). IIRC, you picked it up for close to bullion, and with a mintage of 23,000, I'd say it was a good score. Interestingly enough, the UNC. version had a mintage of 2,500 and goes for correspondingly higher prices, so if you can find one of those, it'd probably be worth it to you! It does make me wonder though, how many if any, were already melted. The Singapore $10 is listed (in the NGC WCPG) at $70. So for a .500 silver coin with a melt value of $12.80- pretty darn good there, too. The one I really like is the Australian $1 of Queen Elizabeth's 60th Anniversary with the wattle painting- she actually looks attractive there. Hell, I'd have dated her. Lol Now that's a good looking coin with a low mintage that NGC has at $100 for a 63. Again, yours looks to be much better than that so all I can say is that you're crushing it, dude. Keep it up!

Quote Originally Posted by bronkster1967 View Post
    Hey, I like the video (as usual). Unfortunately, I can't/won't subscribe. It has nothing to do with you, though. It's just part of my ongoing fight against censorship by social media and search engines (Y-tube is owned by G**gle and they are among the worst offenders) and I have to hit back with my wallet, since that's about all I can do. I'm only going back on my intentions to a small degree for your benefit- to help out a friend- so that I can like your videos; maybe it helps you out in some way. I hope it does.

The 1978 Panama proof 20 Balboas you have there is a beast. I really like the eagle over shield design they use. It's 129.59 grams/3.85 oz. of silver with a melt value of about $99, but NGC apparently has a Proof 63 going for $230. Clearly, yours is much better than a proof 63 ( minimum of 65, but probably a 69 or so). IIRC, you picked it up for close to bullion, and with a mintage of 23,000, I'd say it was a good score. Interestingly enough, the UNC. version had a mintage of 2,500 and goes for correspondingly higher prices, so if you can find one of those, it'd probably be worth it to you! It does make me wonder though, how many if any, were already melted. The Singapore $10 is listed (in the NGC WCPG) at $70. So for a .500 silver coin with a melt value of $12.80- pretty darn good there, too. The one I really like is the Australian $1 of Queen Elizabeth's 60th Anniversary with the wattle painting- she actually looks attractive there. Hell, I'd have dated her. Lol Now that's a good looking coin with a low mintage that NGC has at $100 for a 63. Again, yours looks to be much better than that so all I can say is that you're crushing it, dude. Keep it up!
    I like coins, what can I say? Hehe
    "Compulsory altruism is none too altruistic." - me

"All of us necessarily hold many casual opinions that are ludicrously wrong simply because life is far too short for us to think through even a small fraction of the topics that we come across." -- Julian Simon

Got to stop hanging around bars, I guess. 20oz.jpg
    Do your own due diligence

I stand united with my friends & family in Canada who seek freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by LongDonSilver View Post
    Lol, Don. Those type bars often remind me of pirate treasure, so... Avast! Grab your wenches and scurvy dogs and prepare to be boarded, ye scalawag!

The double entendre isn't lost on me either, so... Nothing wrong with a few drinks now and then!

Quote Originally Posted by windweaver77 View Post
    I like coins, what can I say? Hehe
    You and me both, brother!

I really like that bar. You don't see that style very often. I likey!!!
    ...be your own Health Care System... grow your own and eat well

bought a bunch of July SLV calls with 30 strike at .92

Quote Originally Posted by Nikko View Post
    bought a bunch of July SLV calls with 30 strike at .92
    Nice...DId you know you can get a huge discount on those 30 calls by selling for example the FEB 24 strike for $.69 against them, hoping its under $24.85 on feb 19th (that's about $1.30 rise from here)?
    Last edited by slivers; 01-26-2021 at 12:18 AM.

Here's some sterling I picked up some time ago: sterling.jpg
    Do your own due diligence

I stand united with my friends & family in Canada who seek freedom.

Here's some sterling I picked up some time ago: sterling.jpg
    Cool stuff, Don! I really like the cigarette/card/change holder and the match safe. I do pretty well selling that stuff and it certainly helps when it's vintage and sterling silver. Nice score!