Page 850 of 963 FirstFirst ... 350750800840844845846847848849850851852853854855856860900950 ... LastLast
Results 8,491 to 8,500 of 9626

Thread: Latest score

Quote Originally Posted by GOLDnSILVERchips View Post
    I'll check the last 2000 years but I have a feeling I'll be stretched to find Pt being used as money very often.
    Gold, quite obvious, Silver also quite obvious and one more Copper, we'll switch it up, pretty obvious.
    But yea, swap your Pt's n why not.
    I ran across this tib-bit of information the other day. In the old and new testaments, of the Bible, 'gold' is mentioned 417 times and 'silver' is mentioned 320 times. I'm still searching for Platinum...LOL
    Stacking since the late 1970's

Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence View Post
    I ran across this tib-bit of information the other day. In the old and new testaments, of the Bible, 'gold' is mentioned 417 times and 'silver' is mentioned 320 times. I'm still searching for Platinum...LOL
    Platinum could not be melted back then. Since it was melted, it has always been seen as a precious metal.
    If you look at the charts its near the lows in platinum/ silver ratio as with platinum/ gold ratio. Outperformed silver 10% this week and will keep outperforming.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikko View Post
    Platinum could not be melted back then. Since it was melted, it has always been seen as a precious metal.
    If you look at the charts its near the lows in platinum/ silver ratio as with platinum/ gold ratio. Outperformed silver 10% this week and will keep outperforming.
    And as post #8481 + #8491 said that still doesn't make Pt. money.
    You want to talk about melting points I'd say why, you want to trade ratios - There's thousands of them to trade, you want to talk Monetary Metals there's two primary ones and this for thousands of years and right up to this day.

What do you think to switch from 25% Pt, 75% Ag to 75% Pt, 25% Ag or even higher.
    Supply of platinum is in big deficit.
    Can platinum outperform silver in 2021?

I had 75% gold and 25% silver at the start of the year. I now have 75% gold, 15% platinum and 10% silver. If you look at platinum/ silver ratios I believe platinum will way outperform silver in 2021. I intend to swap more into platinum.

I would follow your lead and trade two monster boxes if I could find cost effective way to do so. Cost of shipping and insurance seems like it might add up.

check your PM...i can help

Thank you Nikko.

Bought 80 ounces of various silver for $20 Canadian...$11 under spot. Score. Wouldn't pay spot as it's higher then I would pay so got it for a price I was comfy with
    One in a million...GNR ...sums it up nicely

Quote Originally Posted by sasksilver View Post
    Bought 80 ounces of various silver for $20 Canadian...$11 under spot. Score. Wouldn't pay spot as it's higher then I would pay so got it for a price I was comfy with
    Bought? Nah...ya stole it at that price. Ha. Be safe out there on the prairie..covid is everywhere. My relies got it bad.
    ...be your own Health Care System... grow your own and eat well