Page 846 of 965 FirstFirst ... 346746796836840841842843844845846847848849850851852856896946 ... LastLast
Results 8,451 to 8,460 of 9641

Thread: Latest score

Quote Originally Posted by T money View Post
    Question for anyone who might have input. Thought this thread would be good to post this question in, since I am looking to score 100 ASEs. (5 tubes)

I almost never check sale prices of silver on the Bay, however I have done so off and on this month and noticed that prices there are significantly lower than what I find I could get direct from the seller website (in this case, the big "A" that many of you have heard of). Direct on their website the premium is $6 over spot per ASE. Buying from same company via the Bay is a whopper 47% cheaper at only $4.04 premium per ASE.

I'm confused only since every time I have checked in years past, it is ALWAYS the other way around. In other words the BEST DEAL to be made as a buyer is to buy direct from website, and the much higher price I always found on the Bay. So now I am finding the much better price on the Bay.

What gives?
    Big dealers pretty much all of them have been competing with eBay only dealers for our attention for years giving lower prices on eBay then on their corporate website you're better to go through eBay you have more recourse as a buyer if there's an issue and also you can utilize PayPal's 6-month same as cash credit card program if you wish. I've been doing it for 4 years now and have saved a lot of money plus gotten significant eBay bucks that add up for very nice quarterly discounts on other purchases.

90% silver halfs for about a buck and a half over spot. With spot at under $24, it is a good time to buy again -- just not nearly as good as it was in March (when I "backed up the truck" at 1/2 what it is now, and started appearing on the silver forum more) Meanwhile, the dry powder is building up faster than ever before - need to fire some off, can't wait for sub $20 to happen again.
    “Of all the contrivances for cheating the laboring class of mankind, none has been more effective than that which deludes them with paper money.”Daniel Webster (1782-1852)

Quote Originally Posted by motocat View Post
    90% silver halfs for about a buck and a half over spot. With spot at under $24, it is a good time to buy again -- just not nearly as good as it was in March (when I "backed up the truck" at 1/2 what it is now, and started appearing on the silver forum more) Meanwhile, the dry powder is building up faster than ever before - need to fire some off, can't wait for sub $20 to happen again.
    Canvas Bags of U.S. 90% are the walls for the Bank of Be Your Own Central Bank

Quote Originally Posted by GOLDnSILVERchips View Post
    Canvas Bags of U.S. 90% are the walls for the Bank of Be Your Own Central Bank
    Or for lining a fox hole, rifle pit, etc....

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defe...hting_position
    Small business is the incubator of employment. As it declines, so too do opportunities for first jobs, second chances and economic independence.

A local LCS was telling me he purchased a monster box of 2015 ASE.. He is selling them at $2 ea. over spot. The caveat is that you have to buy a minimum of 12 tubes (20 per tube) to get the discounted price. So, looks like 12 tubes of 20 coin each is 240 ASE for about $6240 USD for a minimum purchase...tempted?
    Stacking since the late 1970's

Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence View Post
    A local LCS was telling me he purchased a monster box of 2015 ASE.. He is selling them at $2 ea. over spot. The caveat is that you have to buy a minimum of 12 tubes (20 per tube) to get the discounted price. So, looks like 12 tubes of 20 coin each is 240 ASE for about $6240 USD for a minimum purchase...tempted?
    Your a brave man Lawrence..lol That's a lot to swallow. Perhaps a group buy?
    ...be your own Health Care System... grow your own and eat well

Quote Originally Posted by digbird View Post
    Your a brave man Lawrence..lol That's a lot to swallow. Perhaps a group buy?
    Not if you want to get out of bank saved FRN's, then that's a drop in the bucket.
    American Legion Preamble: https://www.legion.org/preamble

Quote Originally Posted by LongDonSilver View Post
    Not if you want to get out of bank saved FRN's, then that's a drop in the bucket.
    There are 2 sides to each coin. Not just the upside. I know plenty that had wished they didn't buy back in 2011 and took a large bath. Larger than just the inflation loss on money in the bank. The older I get the more conservative I get with my savings. I'll stick with 10%-12% in metals. Not afraid of a bank collapse up here.
    ...be your own Health Care System... grow your own and eat well

Quote Originally Posted by digbird View Post
    There are 2 sides to each coin. Not just the upside. I know plenty that had wished they didn't buy back in 2011 and took a large bath. Larger than just the inflation loss on money in the bank. The older I get the more conservative I get with my savings. I'll stick with 10%-12% in metals. Not afraid of a bank collapse up here.
    10-12% in metals seems rather trivial for "savings". What else do you save in (not invest) -- forever falling to zero value bonds and cash???
    “Of all the contrivances for cheating the laboring class of mankind, none has been more effective than that which deludes them with paper money.”Daniel Webster (1782-1852)

Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence View Post
    Yes, I am, ready to buy, $2 over spot AGE's. PM me and I'll take action, for an under $10K purchase, not bad, can't find anywhere else. Thanks.