Page 756 of 963 FirstFirst ... 256656706746750751752753754755756757758759760761762766806856 ... LastLast
Results 7,551 to 7,560 of 9626

Thread: Latest score

Sold 40 oz of Silver last month along with a few MS69 stabbed coins and I picked up these with the proceeds.

15g, 8g, and 3g... I pre-ordered these around the beginning of December and they just arrived. Pretty excited, I have the same set from 2016... Going back the oldest gold Panda I can afford would the 1/10 or 3g... Even some of those are $899+ for MS70...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Home run after home run. Good stuff Mongo. We have to pay around 35% more (in CADollars) than you folks.

You should put that photo in the Panda thread. Nice photo.
    ...be your own Health Care System... grow your own and eat well

Quote Originally Posted by digbird View Post
    Home run after home run. Good stuff Mongo. We have to pay around 35% more (in CADollars) than you folks.

You should put that photo in the Panda thread. Nice photo.
    Thank you! Much appreciated! Sorry to hear Canada doesn't get eBay bucks either... I have nearly $260 of eBay bucks to spend in January... Hopefully they start eBay bucks world wide, it's definitely a sales tool for eBay.

Quote Originally Posted by Mongo28 View Post
    Thank you! Much appreciated! Sorry to hear Canada doesn't get eBay bucks either... I have nearly $260 of eBay bucks to spend in January... Hopefully they start eBay bucks world wide, it's definitely a sales tool for eBay.

We use to get ebucks but our CRA (equal to your IRS) put pressure on them to disband it for us Canucks saying it was taxable. Was a nice perk while it lasted.
    ...be your own Health Care System... grow your own and eat well

That's BS... Sorry to hear that.

The Christmas holiday delayed a lot of my packages and these all came in yesterday. Outside of picking up 1 Lunar 10oz, 5oz and 2oz every year since 2014 I've filled in the holes in my Lunar Series 1 collection. All I have left is a few random dates for the 1/2oz...

I had bought a new set of new Pirelli tires for my car earlier this year, and they ran a promotion for a free $60 Visa Prepaid gift card with the purchase of a set of tires. So I attached the Visa card to my Paypal account and went on the bay to see what I could get for my money.

Purchased (3) 1oz Silvertowne Prospector Bars for $58.08 as a lot. Not too bad, considering the money was free - and got 1% back through ebates.

It has calmed my itch.. for now..

Quote Originally Posted by EverStryker View Post
    I had bought a new set of new Pirelli tires for my car earlier this year, and they ran a promotion for a free $60 Visa Prepaid gift card with the purchase of a set of tires. So I attached the Visa card to my Paypal account and went on the bay to see what I could get for my money.

Purchased (3) 1oz Silvertowne Prospector Bars for $58.08 as a lot. Not too bad, considering the money was free - and got 1% back through ebates.

It has calmed my itch.. for now..
    Well done! Good buy!

Finally found a good deal on the last Lunar 1oz I needed to complete my set! I have about 5 more 1/2oz lunar series to pick up and then I'm finished... Patience goes a long way..

Been a few days since posted anything.
    Let's see bought a set of diamond wedding bands from a mad divorcee, said they would trade em for case a beer and $20 lol so I traded them for a new 13 gram 10k bracelet and a $100 bill I would have paid more for the rings but money meant nothing to him he just wanted them gone. This is the second time Ive had something like that happen. Oh well
    Found about 6 grams of 10k and 8 grams of 14k at two thrift shops paid $60 for that. Oh and picked up a 2014 pcgs ms69 panda for $25 and two 8 reales for $20 each they were nice and not re-strikes, oh and a 2005 panda sealed for $30 well that's off the top of my head it's hard to remember everything we all find I know it is for me.

Happy hunting and a happy new year to you all!!!!