Page 356 of 965 FirstFirst ... 256306346350351352353354355356357358359360361362366406456856 ... LastLast
Results 3,551 to 3,560 of 9641

Thread: Latest score

  1. #3551

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mkelly315 View Post
    Not silver related, but I just dug up 10 million in rare gold coins while walking my dog on my California land. No big deal.

    Did you really?! I want some!

  2. #3552

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mkelly315 View Post
    Not silver related, but I just dug up 10 million in rare gold coins while walking my dog on my California land. No big deal.
    any escudos? Cause if you sent me one I would be eternally grateful :P
    Last edited by windweaver77; 02-25-2014 at 04:49 PM.

  3. #3553

    Default

    Hahahha.. yeah that made the news even here in Canada!

    All I gotta say is incredible..

    Wish I had a dog.... *sigh*

  4. #3554

    Talking Lol I just picked up a escudo

    Nice pic of a 1/2 escudo! I picked up a 1787 1 escudo today
    That's my monthly gold buy!

  5. #3555

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silverboyxxx View Post
    Nice pic of a 1/2 escudo! I picked up a 1787 1 escudo today
    That's my monthly gold buy!
    WHy do the gods Vex me so !!!! I shall never own Spanish colonial gold!!!









    Or gold at all for that matter

  6. #3556

    Default

    Nothing exciting, just a tube of Philharmonics and a sheet of Pandas.




  7. #3557

    Default

    That's beautiful!

  8. #3558

    Default

    My wife is a waitress and got a 1939 quarter, among a bunch of clad quarters, as a tip!

  9. #3559

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Metal Is Real View Post
    My wife is a waitress and got a 1939 quarter, among a bunch of clad quarters, as a tip!
    Good catch! I always tell my friends and family to look through their change for 1964 and below
    Equities trader for hobby, poker player for fun, stacker for life

  10. #3560

    Default

    $53 face for 16x
    Attached Images Attached Images

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •