Page 11 of 964 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516172161111511 ... LastLast

Thread: Latest score

Quote Originally Posted by Bballer2448 View Post
    $1500 for $1712.79 melt value

50oz silver mixed rounds. $1607.50 melt
    3 grams gold $55.13 melt
    1 gram platinum $50.16 melt

Some of it brings quite a premium too. I'm going to flip the gold/plat and ~30 oz of silver for 20 free ounces! Already have buyers lined up on most. Cash deals.
    the way to work JOE PUBLIC...good job!!!!

INCT

Just out of college by about a year and a half at 22. I have a limited budget. Paying off debt is #1 and student loans are gone. ~$5k more on my car and I am looking to get preapproved to buy a house. Unfortunately my silver stack is not an approved down payment

Otherwise I would surely keep that $1200 tied up. I stack what I can buy buying/selling and keeping my money and silver mobile. Always flipping. I wish I could be like others here and make a purchase of 10 100 or 1000 oz just knowing I am going to throw it on the stack. 90% of my buys I already have half of them sold at a higher price to acquire the cheap Ag
    keep it up, your doing well, keep the deals coming, calls coming or chasing the calls, and you can do both or your choice on flipping and re-upping...nice posititon to be in, when your energy is focused properly, that is what happens... my son and i are working a small score today, should meet up with the seller in the next hour if i have the proper directions and meeting place, which i believe i do, flying there now, well on the pavement...... i field most calls if they seem sincere and open to a bit of haggle...first screen em, then, preen em when ya meet em...cash talks to many people in a loud voice !!! LOL!

INCT
    Last edited by captainsilverton; 10-26-2012 at 05:18 PM.

Captain, Also may I ask what is "INCT"? Is it simply

In CT as in "in connecticut"? I believe that is where you said you are from.... not sure
    yes that is all it means... it is where we mainly reside for now......

INCT

Yard sale today. 60 barber/ merc dimes, $20/$1 face. 2 walking liberty quarters for $5 each. They had 4 peace dollars but would not go lower then $35 each. All 1922. Oh, and an ipod touch for $20 to sell online!

Quote Originally Posted by Lovensky3 View Post
    Yard sale today. 60 barber/ merc dimes, $20/$1 face. 2 walking liberty quarters for $5 each. They had 4 peace dollars but would not go lower then $35 each. All 1922. Oh, and an ipod touch for $20 to sell online!
    I think the ipod was a great score. The coins weren't too bad either Conrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Lovensky3 View Post
    i hope you walked away from the peace dollars

Quote Originally Posted by maxwellsilverhammer View Post
    i hope you walked away from the peace dollars
    Ya, I tried to get them at $25 but he said no way.

Also, a thift store here in town has been selling 14k jewerly under melt. Bought a 7.3 gram bracelet for $160 and a 3.7 gram ring for $60. Not sure if I want to go to yard sales or back to the thrift store at 9 am! They have something new everyday in there thats gold. Sterling is all double melt, makes no since.

From Goldmart

5 1 oz Johnson Matthey Silver Bars
    7 2012 1 oz American Silver Eagles. I received them yesterday of course right after silver lost over a dollar an ounce.

50 canadian landmarks medals 42 grams sterling each and 12 provinces 38 grams sterling each for 1100 off of kijiji
    Last edited by Dimes; 11-03-2012 at 09:19 PM.

PM's?, been low balling the bay, been following up a few calls, all with fair buys... we have a picker with a delivery today coming to us, not PM related, but will provide proceeds for PM's soon enough ...

bought a green monster last week at $32 per round on the nose, prem free....we will be buying another monster Monday,( various dates, but a full MB non the less @ spot, whatever it may be at 9:30am/10:00am....all 50 tubes are/will be spoken for by Tuesday or Wednesday....minus 4 tubes for our stacks...

buy... sell... sell... buy... sell low... sell high... buy low... buy volume... buy green, stay in the black.... always keep some for the stack..

INCT