Page 792 of 792 FirstFirst ... 292692742782786787788789790791792
Results 7,911 to 7,918 of 7918

Thread: Latest score

Quote Originally Posted by maxwellsilverhammer View Post
    stopped into a pawn shop along my route on a fluke today and bought $12 face value of 90% coins at 4 cents under melt value. nothing special but silver at less than spot is not a bad thing anytime. mostly roosies and washingtons and a few mercs but all in very good condition or better
    Excellent!
    The only problem with common sense is that it is not all that common.

All posts reflect my own opinions and doing your own due diligence is necessary.

i was trying to hold off but i just got an offer to buy 80 - 2014 ASE's for $17.50 each. I may just have to pull trigger although I have really been trying to abstain.

I've been waiting to see if silver dips this summer myself. Great deals have been few and far between otherwise. I did pick up two 10 oz silver stacker bars that arrived today. Got to vacuum seal them and drop them into the bog.
    Last edited by LongDonSilver; 06-09-2018 at 02:34 PM.

All posts reflect my own opinions and doing your own due diligence is necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by maxwellsilverhammer View Post
    i was trying to hold off but i just got an offer to buy 80 - 2014 ASE's for $17.50 each. I may just have to pull trigger although I have really been trying to abstain.
    If you decide to not - have them PM me!
    Dividend income is a much larger part of total return than most investors realize. If one looks at Buffets portfolio of stocks, nearly all pay dividends. I am not a fiduciary so DYODD.

Quote Originally Posted by Redrum View Post
    If you decide to not - have them PM me!
    Redrum ,What would you do if you received these 80- 2014 ASE's for 17.50 each and found out to be Fake? Go after maxwellsilverhammer, Kitco, call the IRS FBI CIA ?
    I just received an order of 100 random American Silver Eagles, yesterday 40-2016 and 60- 2014 at $18.46.....and I know they are legit .

I just wish somebody local offered ASE's to me at $17.50! Visits to the local "will buy gold" places looking for them, but never get past the sell price stage. Must be different special silver in the local variety. While not foolproof, I do carry my ASE testing ping app and magnet with me just in case....

Got a few back dated 1987 ASEs for a dollar over spot. Just like new, no marks.
    I wish a buck was still silver, back when the country was strong. -The Hag

Just ordered another 40 random silver eagles @ 1.75 over....18.29. I cant be the only dummy buying there was over 2,000 for sale and now sold out. American Silver Eagles are my Favorites.