Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: nice Cup-with-Handle developing on the one year Russel 2000 chart...

Quote Originally Posted by Hrysophilos View Post
    ...by manipulating the US dollar to their own benefit...the fed is printing an extra 40 billion a month, while the US dollar continues to be magically levitated by some "unknown force"...it's not only US manufacturers that suffer under this magical usdx levitation act, it's all US based commodity producers, from farmers, to miners and oil and gas producers...the only clear beneficiary to this manipulation is China, who by way of a pegged currency, get to rape all US resources on the cheap, while US resource producers and exporters are forced to lay off millions of US workers...Obama knew that China is and continues to be a currency manipulator a long time ago and he hasn't done anything about it, so I wouldn't hold my breath
    Everything you said is exactly right.

My point is that since the big O is no longer saddled with "re-election" responsibilities and since Romney's public comments give him "carte blanche" by making this a bi-partisan issue we might see some more serious action on the devaluation front...

At the same time, I won't be holding my breath.
    A skeptic's work is never done.

Default from your mouth and to God's ear...

Quote Originally Posted by chinewalker View Post
    Everything you said is exactly right.

My point is that since the big O is no longer saddled with "re-election" responsibilities and since Romney's public comments give him "carte blanche" by making this a bi-partisan issue we might see some more serious action on the devaluation front...

At the same time, I won't be holding my breath.
    ...but yeh, let's not hold our collective breath

Default there's no hope left...

Quote Originally Posted by Hrysophilos View Post
    ...onna day filled with cathartic selling and lots of inverse H&S patterns on the daily charts...and bernanke is still sitting in his office, pattin' himself on the back for the latest US employment figures, while Obama is too clueless to come out and denounce the US strong dollar policy, as the only logical option left to save millions of US jobs goin' forward

...tick-tock
    ...you got a bunch of idiots running the fed and a bigger bunch of idiots running the US government...it's no wonder the US economy and stock markets are heading to hell inna handbasket

Default US jobless claims jump by 78000 to 439000...

...the Philly fed index collapses to -10.7 from +5.7...the November Empire State index contracts for the 4th month running, and then you have this idiot making the headlines...

Fed should be standing pat now, Lacker says

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/fed...2-11-15-991816

...like I said before, there's no hope left for the US economy, when you have fed officials so out of touch with economic reality

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12