Thread: Online Dealer

Default Online Dealer

Hello:

I was curious if anyone has any experience, positive or negative, dealing with this bullion seller: Merit
    Financials

It says they are offering free shipping in May so I thought it might be worth it to order but the website seems kinda off to me.

Thanks for any info

Quote Originally Posted by Matt76ers View Post
    Hello:

I was curious if anyone has any experience, positive or negative, dealing with this bullion seller: Merit
    Financials

It says they are offering free shipping in May so I thought it might be worth it to order but the website seems kinda off to me.

Thanks for any info
    53 complaints in last three years.

http://www.la.bbb.org/business-revie...ca-CA-35001324

Default basic rules

I have 2 basic rules. I don't buy from people who advertise on TV every 3 hours and not from people who you have to call to get a price. the cost of all those ads HAS to be built into the price of the product and if the prices are so good why not print them. that's not just for PMs but everything i might buy.

Quote Originally Posted by coindog View Post
    I have 2 basic rules. I don't buy from people who advertise on TV every 3 hours and not from people who you have to call to get a price. the cost of all those ads HAS to be built into the price of the product and if the prices are so good why not print them. that's not just for PMs but everything i might buy.
    it is everywhere....too bad the pharmacological world lives for extensive R&D and way over the top advertising....then charge an arm and leg for meds to recoup and profit.. i hear ya..no different with many a product...

INCT