Thread: All talks bout QE but what bout..

Default All talks bout QE but what bout..

The talking down of commodities and precious metals until fed launch QE..
    speculating QE on June or sept or even next year
    So without more money printing, we r seeing gold/silver continue the downwards momentum

But what about the inevitable debt ceiling which is mathematically unavoidable around this year end and the raising of once again the debt ceiling..
    I think the debt ceiling will be even a better push for gold than QE...
    So why worry about when QE is coming when debt ceiling is sure to hit again?

What do u guys think?

I agree. I think more about the inevitable raising of the debt ceiling more than I do potential QE when I stack.

Default it's coming

Europe has pushed it into the background but the debt/budget fight is coming this summer. look what happened last time when the problem went front and center. it's not any better now and they won't come up with any solution this year. the PMs vs dollar investment talk will heat up. good chance the markets will fall more and lead to QE so they go hand in hand.

Quote Originally Posted by coindog View Post
    Europe has pushed it into the background but the debt/budget fight is coming this summer. look what happened last time when the problem went front and center. it's not any better now and they won't come up with any solution this year. the PMs vs dollar investment talk will heat up.
    Yea the bUdget ceiling hike this yr end will push gold silver to higher levels like what gold did n reach 1900 last yr

Quote Originally Posted by goldmansachs View Post
    Yea the bUdget ceiling hike this yr end will push gold silver to higher levels like what gold did n reach 1900 last yr
    yup QE, or, raise the debt ceiling...all the same.. it's not only coming it is always happening, add the twist..

INCT