Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ouch. Silver isn't that Shiny anymore

I'm not happy. I worked hard in investing , and I'm now getting screwed by my own government. A total economical collapse is coming

Quote Originally Posted by zlota View Post
    Fundamentals? my fiend.
    So, you are, in fact, a multi-billionaire. I envy you. And, I wouldn't be on any forum if I had your unimaginable wealth.

I've been stacking frn's, waiting, waiting, waiting, it'll come. Be patient.

The old stuff in the hold is not as shiny as it once was, doesn't matter.

One day this summer there will be a big pile of new shiny.

Quote Originally Posted by NCCPC View Post
    So, you are, in fact, a multi-billionaire. I envy you. And, I wouldn't be on any forum if I had your unimaginable wealth.
    Absolutely not a millionaire. But, did my killing at $48.50. Next set up for another kill is at low 20's and below
    . Just saying. No 8 ball or a crystal ball here.

Turn out the lights the partys over!!!
    My religion consists of a humble admiration of the illimitable superior spirit who reveals himself in the slight details we are able to perceive with our frail and feeble mind. - Albert Einstein

http://i858.photobucket.com/albums/a...ho54/dW7aV.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by zlota View Post
    Boy oh boy! Do history repeats it's self? Hope we all learning a lesson. Will it dip below 20'S? Absolutely, why shouldn't it? Just another chunk of metal. Oh no! wait, 00.5% percent thinks it's still money! Let say, mighty dollar fails today, tomorrow we will be enjoy new bugs bunny money. Congrats!
    If wishes were fishes, we'd all cast nets. None of us can divine the price movements of PMs exactly. It could bounce today, or it could continue a decline. You pay your money, you take your choice.

I don't believe in going all in at a given point. Doing that reduced my profits a few months ago. I feel good this time around because I've been buying into this decline, and will continue to do so.

What else am I going to do? Hold onto British pounds (my main currency) ? Screw that!

Quote Originally Posted by Spartikis View Post
    yes, but theres always that fear on the back of my mind, what if everything ive read is wrong, what if silver was a bubble, what if it settled in around say $15 and stays there for a decade or two like it did in the 80s and 90s.

I 99% sure that all this price movement down in PMs is short term and is a great chance to buy but.....hmm
    I'm 99% sure that ALL PM price movements are short term, but I've only been dealing with the stuff for a little over 4 decades now, so maybe my definition of "short term" isn't the same as yours.
    $x1
    You can't take it with you, so give it to me and I'll bring it along when I go there.

Another thing too is that if it does keep falling then there will be less and less physical for sale. Sure, the dealers will still have some here and there but most stackers will simply hold. Even most dealers will run low on certain items. Premiums will also creep up. No one is gonna give the stuff away. That goes for the other PMs too.

... Let us bring him Silver and Gold!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123