Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ouch. Silver isn't that Shiny anymore

Quote Originally Posted by RoadLizard View Post
    Well, I realize that lower prices mean many people can simply buy more and thats cool. It is kind of cheesey though that you can buy something and not really hold it or own anything. You are essentially buying air...or molecules of air. I dunno. Why cant I just claim Im sitting on a bunch of Plutonium or Oil and charge for "shares" of my land? People buying in have nothing in that case too.

I wish PMs didnt have to play the paper game. Not even just because of pricing stuff - just because...well.... metals are metal, not paper. Bah Humbug.
    woah woah woah, what do you think you are, a banker?!
    what you say and think matters, but its what you do that counts
    improve always

Quote Originally Posted by RoadLizard View Post
    Well, I realize that lower prices mean many people can simply buy more and thats cool. It is kind of cheesey though that you can buy something and not really hold it or own anything. You are essentially buying air...or molecules of air. I dunno. Why cant I just claim Im sitting on a bunch of Plutonium or Oil and charge for "shares" of my land? People buying in have nothing in that case too.

I wish PMs didnt have to play the paper game. Not even just because of pricing stuff - just because...well.... metals are metal, not paper. Bah Humbug.
    Well see-- It be like dis--

--I buys when it be Cheep -- I sells when it be Hi!!!

Dats Rite!!!

Default The real safe haven is..........?

Apparently the US dollar. So much for the "safe haven" concept. Eleven straight positive sessions, the longest since 2008. As Greece is about to exit the EU that will throw the market into a frenzy to which the USD still apparently rules.
    While I still believe in some moderate stacking, I for one will be open minded to the entire spectrum of investment. Multiple "baskets" allow me to sleep better.
    Good luck to us all.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartikis View Post
    yes, but theres always that fear on the back of my mind, what if everything ive read is wrong, what if silver was a bubble, what if it settled in around say $15 and stays there for a decade or two like it did in the 80s and 90s.

I 99% sure that all this price movement down in PMs is short term and is a great chance to buy but.....hmm
    Somebody's gettin' cold feet! The wheels are coming off the wagon.

Makes ya stop and pause, question yourself, realize that maybe you're drinking everyone's Kool Aid here?

See what happens when you surround yourself with only those that think like you were dissent is not tolerated?

Quick, somebody reassure this guy. We're going to lose another one of the weak hands as they get shaken out.

Sorry Saprtikis, you're not going anywhere. This your new cult...uh, I mean family. Your life on the outside world is no more. You're one of us now...for ever...and ever...and ever.

If you like your country, you can keep your country. -- Democratic Party 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Spartikis View Post
    yes, but theres always that fear on the back of my mind, what if everything ive read is wrong, what if silver was a bubble, what if it settled in around say $15 and stays there for a decade or two like it did in the 80s and 90s.

I 99% sure that all this price movement down in PMs is short term and is a great chance to buy but.....hmm
    This has been on my mind as of late as well. Not to the point of changing my acquisition habits though. I'm still stacking. But, becoming a little concerned.
    I've considered myself being into this long ... as in 5-10 years, not 15-20.

We all know that when the markets collapse that gold and silver would also collapse for a time. That market collapse may be beginning now or it may be just another dip which helps bring Au and Ag down.

We all also knew as has been discussed many times that the dollar would increase as the other currencies decreased in other words this was expected and all of you are in a position that you opted for long ago and for good reasons.

I will add what I can as it goes down and wait to see what happens with my insurance stack which will remain with me where it gives me peace of mind...
    Hope for the best but prepare for the worst...

Great Depression II, NWO, Economic Collapse, Mega Volcanoes, Mega Quakes, Mega Tsunamis, Global Warming, Ice Age, Earth Changes, Pandemics, Famines, Global Killer Meteors, Mega Solar Flares, Galactic Equator, Planet X, EMP, Armageddon, Executive Bonuses...

Paranoid? Not I...

If it makes anyone feel better...I bought about 1200 ounces between 31 and 42 bucks.
    I havn't been buying since it was $35. Gold is my new thing.

Boy oh boy! Do history repeats it's self? Hope we all learning a lesson. Will it dip below 20'S? Absolutely, why shouldn't it? Just another chunk of metal. Oh no! wait, 00.5% percent thinks it's still money! Let say, mighty dollar fails today, tomorrow we will be enjoy new bugs bunny money. Congrats!

Quote Originally Posted by zlota View Post
    Will it dip below 20'S? Absolutely, why shouldn't it?
    I'm impressed! With your precognition, crystal ball, or whatever you have that lets you foresee the future ... surely you're a billionaire. Why do you waste your valuable time on forums?

Quote Originally Posted by NCCPC View Post
    I'm impressed! With your precognition, crystal ball, or whatever you have that lets you foresee the future ... surely you're a billionaire. Why do you waste your valuable time on forums?
    Fundamentals? my fiend.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast