Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 5$ Silver coming soon..

Quote Originally Posted by sam1985 View Post
    5$ is the making charges for Silver, so 5$ is the lowest price this will fall this yr. Next week starting Monday we will see plummet of pos.everyone can buy 1000's of oz at dirt cheap for 5$.done deal.
    who did u make that great deal? can i buy from him too? lol

Quote Originally Posted by 94NDTA View Post
    I cannot tell if you are serious. If you are in at 35, you might be there for a while.
    right i know that may be 1 or 2/3 months. I can concentrate more on my career and do few certifications like pmp.

uslv is going to hit 90 if pos sees 43, at 37 uslv is at 62. anyhow ill buy more uslv and avg down.
    Last edited by sam1985; 05-12-2012 at 10:23 PM.

Default $5 Silver is Coming

"Give a man a gun and he can rob a Bank, give a man a Bank and he can rob the world."

Any information or chart annotations that I provide are for speculation and not to be taken as Financial Advice. I post such speculation to express ideas, theories and provoke discussion, nothing more.

Sweet, I am gonna load up the truck.....literally. Bring on them $2500 monster boxes, I cannot wait! At that price I would like to start out with buying about 50 of them. LOL.
    Buy Low Sell High

Keeping it simple with the Eagles, Maples and Krugs....

Quote Originally Posted by blitzdude View Post
    Sweet, I am gonna load up the truck.....literally. Bring on them $2500 monster boxes, I cannot wait! At that price I would like to start out with buying about 50 of them. LOL.

That's .000025% or 1 in 40 000th subtracting industrial Silver usage, on the high side of yearly mine/recycling supply basis.

So if 39 999 other stackers bought 25 ooo ozs the world supply would go into a negative on the next purchase.
    Last edited by Chadilac; 05-13-2012 at 11:42 AM.

Default $5

that is what my maples say

Quote Originally Posted by blitzdude View Post
    Can you imagine that I'd need a hand truck to wheel them into my house and down the steps. It'll be like hauling cases of beer! I probably would have to build some sort of structure around them to conceal them into the house. Maybe stack them in a corner and build a bulk head around them with some shelving coming off it to display cheap figurines or Elvis souvenir plates
    If you like your country, you can keep your country. -- Democratic Party 2019

Thumbs up

Could happen. I once bought $5 silver but had to pay around $7.50 to bring it home. Even rounds cost $5.50. Times was good then. $1.50 gas too. We also had a building boom. $5 dollar 12 packs of beer too. Reno still had a real Morgan dollar slot, $5 bucks a pull. And three pounds of coffee for Five Bucks ....
    Small business is the incubator of employment. As it declines, so too do opportunities for first jobs, second chances and economic independence.

Quote Originally Posted by II DALTON II View Post
    Classic inverted bacon. I'm buying.

Quote Originally Posted by II DALTON II View Post
    Image Shack Blows Use Photo Bucket instead no BS registration for Anyone to see your photo-- I mean who has time for that?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast