Page 2 of 420 FirstFirst 123456781252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Gold Todamoon!

Well home Mr. AuBull!

Care to share a few of those juniors you think will splode upward?

Someone killed the Hamster, or did the Hamster just commit suicide? The latter being more likely!

Default @tcg1022

Quote Originally Posted by tcg1022 View Post
    Well home Mr. AuBull! Care to share a few of those juniors you think will splode upward?
    Yes, but can you handle the humongous profits? I know one guy who bought CALVF at 4 cents and sold at 7 cents after ten years and went berserk with happiness and he ended up in the loony bin. Not sure I want the responsibility. And thanks for the kind words.

Default Talking my book ...

When it comes to the goldies, I got these at the core: AUQ, PZG, ORV, CLH. Good performers when bullion runs. But like most 'bugs, I've got pig sty and in it are all my bad picks resulting in 10:1 reverse splits, dozens of mergers and trillions in outstanding shares. A pox on these pigs: SAS, BZA, CALVF, YNG. But you know what? This swill will rise with the rest when the time comes. Yes, I still hold them.

Default Moving averages ... 13, 50, 200 ...

OK, here's the gold weeklies over a 3 year period. Looks kinda nice. The 200 SMA sits at the bottom, untouched by the wicked hands of the Cabal. The 50 and 13 SMAs are kinda converging and you know what that means. Put up you hand if you don't. I'll ask my assistant to prepare a brief. For the rest of you, TODAMOON!

Default AuBull

What a refreshing thread.
    "A paper currency whether backed by gold or promise-will always be at the mercy of a government entity or proxy which can cause emissions of paper sufficient to render it useless."

Nice to see you again, AuBull.
    I missed visiting Goldville every now and then.
    Perhaps all of us can get together on the moon.

Best Regards,
    Argentine

Welcome Back! You don't know me, I was just a voyeur on your threads..........an that's all I'm gonna say about that~! Please do stick around

Quote Originally Posted by AuBull View Post
    OK, here's the gold weeklies over a 3 year period. Looks kinda nice. The 200 SMA sits at the bottom, untouched by the wicked hands of the Cabal. The 50 and 13 SMAs are kinda converging and you know what that means. Put up you hand if you don't. I'll ask my assistant to prepare a brief. For the rest of you, TODAMOON!

What happens when DMA 50 crosses 13?

Thumbs up

I'm still looking for Goldville in the gold acre's in the newspapers. Should of, would of, could of held on to PAAS and SSRI a bit longer. But who's to complain when they triple +++ in value.

I'll look in to your new piglets, Hope they go weeeeeeeeeeee......

Thanks AuBull.
    Small business is the incubator of employment. As it declines, so too do opportunities for first jobs, second chances and economic independence.

Quote Originally Posted by AuBull View Post
    This be the residence of Mr. MYSTO, prognosticator and Knower of All Things. Gold talks to me. It's telling me to prepare the masses for the greatest 'splosion in gold you have ever seen. Are you ready to be wildly rich? Do you have bullion? Gold paper just won't cut it at this juncture. The miners are shorting their own stocks and this could go on for another few months but let me tell you, the junior producers will 'splode as well but you have to be patient. For immediate satisfaction, however, look no further than the bullion in your sock drawer.
    Cant argue with that, glad to meet you. Stacking on.
    Buy Low Sell High

Keeping it simple with the Eagles, Maples and Krugs....