Page 1 of 440 12345671151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Gold Todamoon!

Default Gold Todamoon!

This be the residence of Mr. MYSTO, prognosticator and Knower of All Things. Gold talks to me. It's telling me to prepare the masses for the greatest 'splosion in gold you have ever seen. Are you ready to be wildly rich? Do you have bullion? Gold paper just won't cut it at this juncture. The miners are shorting their own stocks and this could go on for another few months but let me tell you, the junior producers will 'splode as well but you have to be patient. For immediate satisfaction, however, look no further than the bullion in your sock drawer.

Default Bullion vs Paper ... 1 Year ....

Sad but true. The HUI and the XAU have fallen despite a 10% increase in bullion. This will end soon. Glory will come to the 'bugs. We're almost there.

Quote Originally Posted by AuBull View Post
    This be the residence of Mr. MYSTO, prognosticator and Knower of All Things. Gold talks to me. It's telling me to prepare the masses for the greatest 'splosion in gold you have ever seen. Are you ready to be wildly rich? Do you have bullion? Gold paper just won't cut it at this juncture. The miners are shorting their own stocks and this could go on for another few months but let me tell you, the junior producers will 'splode as well but you have to be patient. For immediate satisfaction, however, look no further than the bullion in your sock drawer.
    The Golville bull has returned...fantastic to see you back here again,AuBull...been a long time!

Default @ goldseeker1

Greetings and salutations, bro. Party time. Gold and beer. It doesn't get any better.

well lookee what the cat drug in...howdy, and longtime no-see Aubull, your unique posts have been missed.

Feral will be glad to see ya too

caveman
    $x8(1 half-dollar, 1 quarter, 1 dime)
    "Buy when there's blood in the streets, even if the blood is your own." Baron Rothschild
    John 15:13 -"Greater love has no one than this, that one lay down his life for his friends."

Quote Originally Posted by fl57caveman View Post
    well lookee what the cat drug in...howdy, and longtime no-see Aubull, your unique posts have been missed.

Feral will be glad to see ya too

caveman
    Good to hear from you too. Yes, it's been a while. Time to boogie.

Default Are you a gold sissy? Do you blow snot bubbles worrying about gold?

"Global demand for gold in 2011 rose to 4,067.1 tonnes (t) worth an estimated US$205.5 billion - the first time that global demand has exceeded US$200billion and the highest tonnage level since 1997, according to the World Gold Councilís Gold Demand Trends"

For all those who think gold is dead, read the above. For all those who feel that gold will slip back to $252 and be relegated to the Pits of Zool for all time, read the above.

Quote Originally Posted by AuBull View Post
    WHAT A SURPRISE .... I am really falling apart.
    Our GREAT friend AuBull BACK in the goldtrenches.
    What a GORGEOUS surprise.
    My head was hanging low since you left old AuBull.
    You came home from the "wimmen" spree ?

Golditiki +++
    if 1 oz of gold is heavier THAN 1 oz of silver, THEN you have a problem

Default Don't buck the trend, friend ...

"Gold bulls have plenty of room to graze in the stockyard these days as the investing herd migrated to other assets during the market's steep climb in 2012. For the fourth time in the past year, gold bears outnumbered the bulls in Bloomberg's weekly Gold Bull/Bear Sentiment Survey. In fact, the bears had the bulls outnumbered by almost 2-to-1."

Yeah, it's bleak and it's not the best time to take advantage of those sweet undervalued junior producers but you gotta ask yourself if they can get any cheaper. Don't seem much of a downside to me, I tell ya. But you know what? Something is gonna light the rocket. Too many people are talking about the "deals" in mining stocks. Someone is gonna step in bigtime and everyone else is gonna pile in and before you can spit, these juniors are gonna be ten baggers. Makes you wanna pant and wheeze at the prospects.

Default @ golditiki ...

Nice to hear from you. Best to you and yours.

Page 1 of 440 12345671151101 ... LastLast