Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Good chance of a big drop

Default Good chance of a big drop

To the 28-29$ area before this flatline reverses and goes up. Possibly 1500$-ish in gold.

The upside should be interesting though!

Quote Originally Posted by HomerJ View Post
    To the 28-29$ area before this flatline reverses and goes up. Possibly 1500$-ish in gold.

The upside should be interesting though!
    Down, then back Up...Nice

My magic 8 Ball says the same thing.

Stack it while it is still cheap!!!
    Honor for US, Justice for Our Children! Now!

should be interesting what reaction bens comments trigger today, i know ill be standing buy to buy incase he announces QE but expecting for him to say no QE and for it to drop, in which case ill buy either tonight or tomorrow whenever i feel the price bottoms out.

Dont expect a big drop most know they will leave QE3 on the back burner for now so I think its factored in already. If it does drop big it will just be another buying opportunity

[QUOTE=HomerJ;1709118]To the 28-29$ area before this flatline reverses and goes up. Possibly 1500$-ish in gold

next 2weeks i think
    money, money, MONEY!

30.5-28 isn't a huge drop, and even if this happens, the physical stuff will cost about the same as it does now at 30.

If you don't have any, the best time to buy is now.

Exactly. It's when "silver sucks" that it's the best time to buy it. Our faith will be rewarded... it is only a matter of time.

Default Silver is for the "Endgame" scenerio

I was listening to Misch Shedlock on C2C the other night.

Basically, PMs are the strategic position on an Endgame scenerio. The world WILL continue to go on if our currency defaults. People will still need gas for their cars, food, and etc.

HOw will they pay for these goods while the TPTB work on a new currency? Why PMs of course.

Also, again I did a quick look around. In Oct and December, a silver coin would fill up my gas tank. Now I look at the price of gas and the value of one ounce of silver, and it woudl still just about fill up my gas tank!

So, as gas goes down, food prices should go down, and so will the price of silver.

It is all relative.

I find when everyone is at a consensus then usually the opposite happens. Sitting on the sidelines eating popcorn.

Quote Originally Posted by refrep View Post
    I find when everyone is at a consensus then usually the opposite happens. Sitting on the sidelines eating popcorn.
    +1, pass me a brew

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast