PDA

View Full Version : Americans holding Canadian Cash

Bruce7Trader
07-30-2011, 11:50 AM
Canada will have new bills later this year much like the Australian plastic. AS the USD is not safe those that are looking at or already holding Canadian cash will need to make a decision as to how to exchange the bills.

This needs to be talked about as the border could make a problem if you need tro cross with hundreds of thousands of Canadian Dollars or USD to exchange to the new bills.

Vancouver VBCE.CA is getting busy as some know about this situation and must have a plan in place as the USD is nearing a correction to start.

B7T:eek:

Silvercoin
08-01-2011, 01:00 AM
it provides a model of how to tax people hiding cash.

invalidate one version of cash, inforrm the public there's a new kind of cash and it will only be acceptible and watch the flood of people come to banks to exchange it. catch those who have evaded taxation.

that concludes why its better to keep gold.

bandicou2010
08-01-2011, 06:17 AM
Canada will have new bills later this year much like the Australian plastic. AS the USD is not safe those that are looking at or already holding Canadian cash will need to make a decision as to how to exchange the bills.

This needs to be talked about as the border could make a problem if you need tro cross with hundreds of thousands of Canadian Dollars or USD to exchange to the new bills.

Vancouver VBCE.CA is getting busy as some know about this situation and must have a plan in place as the USD is nearing a correction to start.

B7T:eek:

Maybe it's time to up your medication. OLd bills new bills both legal tender... what are you talking about. My 1960 $100 bills can still be used.

bandicou2010
08-01-2011, 07:18 AM
it provides a model of how to tax people hiding cash.

invalidate one version of cash, inforrm the public there's a new kind of cash and it will only be acceptible and watch the flood of people come to banks to exchange it. catch those who have evaded taxation.

that concludes why its better to keep gold.

Don't be fooled, because no1 with real cash will... no new kind of cash... the old bills will also be used...

The border patrol doesn't need to be on watch... walk into any bank with hundreds of thousands of dollars that you want to exchange and you'll have the bank, RCMP and IRS and FBI on your case in no time.

Krank
08-01-2011, 08:27 AM
I've got a few hundred bux in brand new Canadian one and two dollar bills which were both taken out of circulation years ago and replaced with coins. I suspect I could walk into any store and they'd still take them. I'm still hoping that some day they'll be worth something to my grand daughter or great grand daughter, etc.

bandicou2010
08-01-2011, 08:55 AM
I've got a few hundred bux in brand new Canadian one and two dollar bills which were both taken out of circulation years ago and replaced with coins. I suspect I could walk into any store and they'd still take them. I'm still hoping that some day they'll be worth something to my grand daughter or great grand daughter, etc.

They are still good. But you might have to go to a bank to replace them because there's a good chance the person at the counter has never seen paper 1s and 2s.

I doubt they're worth more than their face value, but you can always check with a coin shop. I hope your grand daughter will regard them as precious no mater what they trade for, just because they came from you.

Scorp
08-01-2011, 12:48 PM
They are still good. But you might have to go to a bank to replace them because there's a good chance the person at the counter has never seen paper 1s and 2s.

I doubt they're worth more than their face value, but you can always check with a coin shop. I hope your grand daughter will regard them as precious no mater what they trade for, just because they came from you.

I have a business in Canada and will take old paper 1s and 2s any day.

bandicou2010
08-05-2011, 12:56 PM
I have a business in Canada and will take old paper 1s and 2s any day.

I'll go further and say I'm willing to releive you of your 1s and 2s even if we don't do business. :)

Carssman1
08-05-2011, 02:54 PM

They are already worth much more than you think.

Are they in order? Are they minty fresh?

certain factors that affect the price.

If you have a bunch of 'Devil Heads" you are golden sir.

check it out, once you notice one, its hard not to tell.

Fricken awesome freak of mistake IMO