PDA

View Full Version : Is there a "MEDIC in the house! Dollar is in and out of consciousness!

Creeative2
06-03-2011, 03:17 PM
(USD) Doc' tell me the truth what's wrong with me, I need to know Doc'!

(Doc) Please have a seat, would you like a cup of coffee?

(USD) I don't have time for this Doc', WHAT is it?

(Doc) You have a life threatening disease!!!

(USD) NOooooooo! Say it ain't so Doc', say it ain't so!

(Doc) You've been diagnosed with a rare deadly form of elephantitis! I've only seen this once or twice in other country's very rare indeed!

(USD) Is there no hope!

(Doc) I'm afraid not- The way I see it you have at the most 24-36 months to live.

(USD) This can't be, do you know the repercussions this will have on the world if they found out I was dying? You've gotta' find a way to cure me!

(Doc) The signs are harder and harder to mask USD, well how should I put this, your expanding at a phenomenal rate, at best you may swell up a bit here and there, however your body will eventually balloon to the point of combustion, and that is inevitable I'm sorry to say.....Now hold on a tick, I just got a bright idea, I can perhaps buy you a little more time by adjusting the interest rate when you start to swell, this is a long shot but it's worth a try. I mean if you have nothing you've lost nothing right?

(USD) Anything is worth a shot Doc'-

(USD) How did this happen?

(Doc) It appears that those that you considered your friends were duplicating your DNA and cloning you at an alarming rate behind your back to the point where you were no longer unique and special, there are simply to many of you! This world cannot support this many of you without dyer consequences.

(USD) Oh' Doc the pain, the anguish, what did I do to deserve such a fate! All I wanted was to make people happy, the smiles were priceless now there will be no more.

(Doc) I will review your charts everyday to check your vital signs and your progression!

(USD) It won't be a pretty chart, I imagine, a slow and agonizing doom.

(Doc) We need a miracle! I hear Chinese acupuncture may relieve stress!

(USD) Ah the Chinese they've been my friends for years, there getting tired of seeing me swell up as well, let me give it another shot hopefully I'm still their friend!

-Creeative2, will attempt to post relevant charts, having trouble posting my ThinkorSwim platform snapshots, they resize smaller on the uploads, any help/suggestions with this issue would be greatly appreciated! We are reaching critical points with the dollar and would like to bring some relevance to the forum! Thanks Team-

theplantguy
06-03-2011, 03:56 PM
And this has what to do with stock market investing?

Creeative2
06-03-2011, 04:08 PM
LOL, Having a little fun, before posting some technical analysis on the dollar! I find it relevant to highlight the market trend of the USD index to shine some light on some of the movements we've seen, since the correlation between the metals and USD is so prominent. The dollar is reaching some key areas that could move metals. In terms of the thread for stock market, let's just say I've received inbox messages reminding me to post within threads of relevance. Other than that just looking to add a mix of charts to get a short term representation of where we might be heading!

SilverFinger
06-03-2011, 06:59 PM

gee whiz...you're so blunt...do you have any lighten-up happiness towards others...allow people their space and fun....it won't hurt you. lol

Chump Change
06-03-2011, 07:03 PM
Take two ounces and see me tomorrow!:D

cheesybread
06-03-2011, 08:04 PM
I was curious why the dollar flew up to 76 for a few days. If you throw a cat in the air it will eventually come down!

silverstasher
06-03-2011, 08:41 PM

Do you need to chime in on everything??....:rolleyes:
Ever think about taking a much needed day off??:D

IveGotTheNuts
06-03-2011, 08:49 PM
Forex accounts to much paper that is my guess.

fledgling
06-03-2011, 08:57 PM
PlantGuy, I coud use some stock tips, if you are bored :D

Silvercoin
06-04-2011, 12:41 AM
there's no medic but there is a doctor in the house.

Dr. Lee Warren that is.

fledgling
06-04-2011, 12:23 PM
I love him.

zostar
06-05-2011, 04:40 PM

ღஐƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒஐღ ~❤~.Thank you for shopping with us ~❤~ ღஐƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒஐღ

poor ol dolla , holler for the dolla ... :o