PDA

View Full Version : So Ive been playing a stock simulator...

CaptainTripps
03-02-2011, 04:24 PM
Since I started playing with this simulator Ive been losing my virtual a$$. Better fake money than real money. Any way I had a whole bunch of QID and I lost so much I quite looking at my account. Today I checked it and low and behold QID is up 212% for me. Looks like some sort of stock split or a glitch? Does anybody know whats going on here? Did I just get lucky or am I a skilled investor now :D

bandicou2010
03-02-2011, 04:39 PM
Since I started playing with this simulator Ive been losing my virtual a$$. Better fake money than real money. Any way I had a whole bunch of QID and I lost so much I quite looking at my account. Today I checked it and low and behold QID is up 212% for me. Looks like some sort of stock split or a glitch? Does anybody know whats going on here? Did I just get lucky or am I a skilled investor now :D

Probably a glitch, unless you've had it for a year. I looked at the charts of QID and in the last month it hasn't moved enough to account for a 212% profit.

Plantguy suggests you virtually trade for 1 year, so when you go live... you'll not only lose all your money but also a year of your life. :) Just joking.

Best of luck