PDA

View Full Version : Bear

Sanford
02-12-2011, 04:54 PM
What do you think?

August forcast:
This extreme bullish senti*ment represents a capitulation on the part of bears. It also marks exhaustion of the uptrend.

The psychology of second waves (in this case, Primary Wave 2 up) is to convince the maximum number of partici*pants that the first wave was merely an anomaly. Investors become convinced that the bull market has returned and that all possibility of a bear market is erased. There should be wanton lack of caution, full risk-on trading patterns and wild predictions of future price increases. We have all of that today.

Nevertheless, I think that all of the bullishness is very thin-skinned. With the first serious down days, just watch how long it takes to convert these bulls into the bearish camp. They will run like scared rabbits, quickly pushing the market into an extreme oversold position.

SilverFinger
02-13-2011, 11:44 AM
2011, will be the start of the great mass exodus out of the dropping stock market...many will move into bonds and many will move into metals. Many will find out bonds aren't that safe..stagnant at best. These are my personal beliefs related to my sensitive gut feelings...hardly ever wrong...blessed with being lucky to see and know.

Silvercoin
02-17-2011, 10:12 PM
junk bonds are going to get killed very soon.