PDA

View Full Version : Sources Used Compilation List

Scottj88
10-26-2010, 03:20 PM
Hello,

I am recently new to the community and am trying to find as much information as I can on the industry/specific companies/financial techniques. There is a lot of great information piled within all of these threads... which means that it all comes from somewhere! Anyone who has any source they feel is useful, please do not hesitate to post a blog/database/website of high value/subscription/etc. that they use to gather information. While I usually rely on other people to link articles from various websites to find out what websites can help me learn about the rare earth/precious metal industry, my hope is that people can share what they use so I can learn how the best do it :)

If so, there could be a large list of different sources that could possibly benefit the community to have all located in one place. Please keep replies limited to a link/reference and a brief description only if you choose to participate. Also, please do not link to spam or personal websites which you plan on gaining from, as it will only distract from the accuracy/integrity of what people on this community are striving for (lucky to have found it).
-
Scott

ptrschssl
10-26-2010, 05:28 PM
I believe the key is intelligent, aggressive management.
Google "Robt McEwan" and consider his record and the co's he owns and recommends. Do it! You won't regret it!