PDA

View Full Version : Able To Leap Tall Bldgs

merlinsword
10-26-2010, 01:21 AM
. . . the $600 foot is in the door

johndaniels
10-29-2010, 09:26 AM
guess im gonna have to pay the blacksmith more $$$ for that sexy palladium armor set!

PSUDave
10-29-2010, 01:41 PM
Glad I jumped on the train when I did, better late than never. Question is, buy more or just hold?

merlinsword
10-29-2010, 09:10 PM
I Have run out of Pamps , an even sold some graded palladiums. . .refuse to sell any more certifieds - as I am down to the rare ones .

Personally, I F we ever get a significant discount ( down ' X ' HUNDREDS ) , I will buy till she turns back up : I don't hold much hope for re-up on the oz bars - but I do have a bunch of buys set in case I am sleeping during a buy situation.

Last time the market took the big electronic DIVE , was my last buy . The metals followed the panic ( A - typically ) and I got lucky buys .
I agree on the Kooks ,Pandas , dragons ( millenium is a buy signal in ANY coin ) . . . and am buying silver withe my palladium money to bide the time. Probably be tripping over ngc boxes of ag as I watch pall zoom into 4 digits in the future. Very difficult to buy pd at these prices - although Certifieds are a real bargain if you shop around : but only in terms of the spread from spot .

Got Goldies
10-30-2010, 01:38 AM
Next time Palladium goes to $150 I might buy it. I wonder if it can squeeze out 250% before the straight down drop.

merlinsword
10-30-2010, 03:47 PM
Wife says " we need to buy palladium at 250 again "