PDA

View Full Version : TheInvestar.com Interviews Robert Mackay, CEO of Stans Energy

Kidela
10-20-2010, 01:33 PM
TheInvestar's Matthew B. Smith recently sat down with Stans Energy CEO, Robert Mackay. They discussed Stans' REE projects, the upcoming JORC, future goals, and a whole lot more. It's very much with the read.

You can read for yourself at:

theinvestar.com/articles/2010_10_20.htm

OR on Stans Energy's website at:

stansenergy.com/press-releases/robert-mackay-stans-energy-investar-interview/

airbil
10-20-2010, 01:54 PM
Just speaking for myself, when it comes to investing in Kyrgyzstan or most any of the "Stans" countries, count me out.

Bring the Gold
10-20-2010, 02:58 PM
Just speaking for myself, when it comes to investing in Kyrgyzstan or most any of the "Stans" countries, count me out.
Have to agree here. I like the property...if you could fly it to somewhere politically stable.

Stans countries are the very fulcrum of Geo-politics (paging Zbigniew Brezinski) between three super powers so I'm gonna stand aside on that one for sure.

BagOfGold
10-20-2010, 03:45 PM
[QUOTE=Kidela;1111633]TheInvestar's Matthew B. Smith recently sat down with Stans Energy CEO, Robert Mackay. They discussed Stans' REE projects, the upcoming JORC, future goals, and a whole lot more. It's very much with the read.

You can read for yourself at:
Ouch!...Ouch!...Ouch!...My pocket book will definitely hurt...if I invest with "the Stans"!!!...:eek: :D :eek:

Bag Of Gold