PDA

View Full Version : is that your final answer?

hd4x4ram
10-14-2010, 06:29 PM
Okay, I see all types of miners being mentioned...here's my question. If you only had one trade to make on a mining company and you could never make another trade again, what would it be?

eurodollarconfetti
10-14-2010, 08:48 PM
Okay, I see all types of miners being mentioned...here's my question. If you only had one trade to make on a mining company and you could never make another trade again, what would it be?

Silver Wheaton

ray1268
10-23-2010, 03:16 PM

This is very difficult choice . I would have to choose SLW. However PAA would be a close second. Over the past 2 months I have sold most of my gold stocks for silver stocks .

Ray1268

HardlyPeeved
10-23-2010, 03:45 PM
GDX

It is a "single investment" in a single ETF (which happens to own 20+ major miners). :D

I would never hang my big hat (fo my fat head) on a single company (only 5% or less of an investment should be in a single company).

Any single company can be controlled or overthrown, or taxed off the face...or politricks.

oober
10-23-2010, 05:31 PM
Long term royalaty plays will do best. DYODD on picking one.