PDA

View Full Version : TASEKO MINES flash crashed ??

proudandrenewed
10-14-2010, 03:08 PM
TGB bottomed by more than 28% around 30 minutes before closing. Victim of fat fingers?
Will there be some more tomorrow?

proudandrenewed
10-14-2010, 03:12 PM
Despite this good news:

Copper rally prompts Taseko Mines upgrade
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/globe-investor/investment-ideas/features/eye-on-equities/copper-rally-prompts-taseko-mines-upgrade/article1757337/

The CEO's prompt reply:

TASEKO ADDRESSES OCTOBER 14, 2010 STOCK PRICE DECLINE

VANCOUVER, Oct. 14 /PRNewswire/ - Taseko Mines Limited (TSX: TKO; NYSE Amex: TGB) ("Taseko" or the "Company") announces that it is unaware of any information that would cause the price of the Company's stock to change materially, as occurred on October 14, 2010.

moonstears
10-14-2010, 03:13 PM
USSIF, US Silver, yesterday. It crashed to 10 cents early morning very briefly yesterday. I love the stock, fundamentals are super sound, IMHO, but it damned sure pissed me off that the appearance of fraud was in plain sight, IMO. Anyone notice this in other miners, too? (P.S. thanks for the info on TGB, proud!)

BagOfGold
10-14-2010, 03:23 PM
USSIF, US Silver, yesterday. It crashed to 10 cents early morning very briefly yesterday. I love the stock, fundamentals are super sound, IMHO, but it damned sure pissed me off that the appearance of fraud was in plain sight, IMO. Anyone notice this in other miners, too? (P.S. thanks for the info on TGB, proud!)

No!...I did not see that...& US Silver is one of my favourite silver stocks too!..However the same thing happened to one of Bring the Gold's REE stocks yesterday!...So who gets to buy the stocks...at the "fat finger" price...& wouldn't that implicate who's "fat finger" it was?!?...:eek: :) :eek:

Bag Of Gold

Bring the Gold
10-14-2010, 03:32 PM
The worst recent fat fingers have seemed to be Cream Minerals unless that was a mistake that happened twice with my broker (a possibility). Since the Endeavor cash buy out offer (that Cream is suggesting investors reject) there have been two nights where I took a sudden $1600 hit that at first freaked me out. Then I saw that Cream was responsible and was listed at 0.01 a share on my Charles Schwab brokerage account.

Definitely increasing anomalies all across the stock market. Scary stuff.

chartsrgood
10-14-2010, 06:47 PM
TGB filed a shelf registration, which allows a company to issue more shares, yesterday I believe.

proudandrenewed
10-14-2010, 07:16 PM
Fat fingers leaving the imprint of his dartardly deed on USSIF (US SILVER CORP.) for all the world to see:

http://www.google.com/finance?q=PINK%3AUSSIF

And for Taseko Mines:

http://www.google.com/finance?q=AMEX%3ATGB

Cream minerals not shown.