PDA

View Full Version : Banking and emerging market questions

Fischer
08-25-2010, 01:44 PM
I'm a regular lurker in the Kitco forums -there's good PM info here.

However in exploring ways to diversify (including PM's), I was wondering if anyone here knew where I could find information or a forum about opening a multi-currency account, or even a Swiss bank account? Just wanted to get some general information.

I also wanted to find a forum that was dedicated to emerging market stocks and etf's, and also commodity etf's as well.

None of this is to take away from the Kitco forum, as this is primarily a metals place.

Thanks.

DenariiForMe
08-25-2010, 02:08 PM
Good question, I've been thinking along the same lines. Hopefully somebody has an answer for you...

Givemegold
08-25-2010, 02:27 PM
I'm a regular lurker in the Kitco forums -there's good PM info here.

However in exploring ways to diversify (including PM's), I was wondering if anyone here knew where I could find information or a forum about opening a multi-currency account, or even a Swiss bank account? Just wanted to get some general information.

I also wanted to find a forum that was dedicated to emerging market stocks and etf's, and also commodity etf's as well.

None of this is to take away from the Kitco forum, as this is primarily a metals place.

Thanks.

LOL, well maybe you should let these people invest your money. You should look at their most recent deals. All they are really doing is consolidating business. Look their most recent deal involves arrow energy and petro china. LOL.

http://www.rothschild.com/