PDA

View Full Version : Tanzanian Royalty Exploration Corp ( TRE )

captainbluff
08-11-2010, 11:10 AM
This has been the best performing miner in my portfolio. It totally ignores the up/down movement of the market. It has a mind of it's own. Did I mention the CEO is Jim Sinclair :cool:

Gcubed
08-11-2010, 01:42 PM
TRE amazes me. Never generated 5 cents in royalties yet folks still buy! I liken it to some sort of cult. JMHO :o

captainbluff
08-11-2010, 01:51 PM
TRE amazes me. Never generated 5 cents in royalties yet folks still buy! I liken it to some sort of cult. JMHO :o

It must be, market tanking today. Most miners taking a beating but not TRE :cool:

Chally
09-02-2010, 04:50 PM
....and it must tbe GOOD!

TRE has been moving without regard to other golds or market in general.

Today's action (+$0.52 = +9.50%) on 5 times avg. volume WITHOUT NEWS is a powerful signal.

Shorts bailing? I don't know, but this stock seems to be under steady accumulation by someone or some group.

I've been under water with this forever it seems, but just kept building my position on faith in JS especially since his recent China trip.

Glad to see that faith rewarded as I blasted into the 'black' early this week.Now solidly BLACK! Thank you Jim

ARCHANGEL
09-02-2010, 06:43 PM
I heard that the Carlyle Group first aquired the stock which had taken it to
about 9+ dollars the last time around. It made the nose dive when the rest of the market tanked. Wonder wo is buying in now?? HMMM
.:)

justthinkin
09-03-2010, 03:12 PM
The way I look at owning TRE is that whoever does has Jim Sinclair as a partner--not a bad deal at all. In fact, in regard to precious metals and mining one would be hard pressed to find a better partner. jmo, and yes
i do have TRE shares.