PDA

View Full Version : SLGLF Pick up shares while you can!!

GOLD4U
02-25-2007, 09:33 PM
This company is going to go through the roof soon! I own about 1 million shares . If you don't take my word for it, take a look for yourself. Not only have they found the GOLD MOTHER LOAD in Alaska!! They also have invented a green fuel process. Right now they are working on 10 plants for processing the green fuel. You can run every thing from jets to cars and it only costs about $15 a barrel verses oils $60-$70 a barrel. :)
http://www.silverado.com/february232007/

wildwind
02-25-2007, 10:19 PM
They are still proving out the Nolan lode, and there is nothing startling about the results ...Yet .....
As for the green fuel they have entered into an agreement with the Mississippi Development Authority and Choctaw County to build and operate a $26,000,000 Green Fuel production and boiler testing demonstration facility. they have not started on 10 plants, any where that I can find. perhaps you can give us the scource of this information.
In some ways it seems they are cutting back on the alaskan fields as in one article they talked about moving a 300T a day crusher plant from Alaska to Mississippi

FunnyMoney
02-25-2007, 10:53 PM
Gold4U,

Regarding SLGLF.ob ....

There are some pretty successful investors over here, ...

Your stock recomendation, especially as your 1st post (but even for long standing members), will need to be backed up with some pretty serious and in-depth analysis to receive much attention.

Furthermore, many over here (especially me) are so concerned about losing even a copper penny, that you will need to provide links and ways that we can do our own DD.

I would love to read a 10-k or similar style analysis of them, if you could write one up - that would be greatly appreciated :)

what I saw when i looked at the cart was

it went from $25.00 about 10 years ago alll the way dowwwwnnn to $0.07 recently in 2005 I believe (since then it has waffled around those low penny, nickel, dime area) they have been trying to get into coal to oil conversion but it's hard to say how hard they've been trying, but i was thinking of doing something similar in my garage, so I hope they will call me...

SPALDINGR
02-25-2007, 10:59 PM
I have been buying this stock for the last three years. Ten years ago it was over 6.00 a share. I have 1,400 000 shares. Take a good look .

GOLD4U
02-26-2007, 12:08 AM
I am not saying tomorrow the stock will be at $10. But I can say this I bought the stock at .06 and now its at .13 (DOUBLED) and climbing. As far as its 10 year history the company has more going for it now then ever. Keep that in mind Read and watch on http://www.silverado.com/ all the videos if your still not a buyer. Ill talk to you in 2 years with a couple mill in my pocket. For all you gold bugs you know that once gold gets to a certin level. Every gold mining stock will rise. History repeats itself. As far as Im concerned how many stocks can you buy about 50k shares for $6000 bucks.

markbkuppe
03-15-2007, 12:55 AM
>>> I have never once invested in a company that had been around for 10 years and was never , in all those years, able to produce revenue.

Both you new members will need more than that to convince us (or at least me) over here.

Try again, if you are really serious.<<<<

I have to say that I'm with you. I've been burned too often by empty spiels like this one. If you want a stock that I suspect is the real McCoy and truly about to explode and (most importantly) has an excellent website from where you can start your due diligence, check out First Gold (FGOC). They are about to come into production and... well, you check it out.:rolleyes:

Got Goldies
03-15-2007, 01:06 AM
Silverado Gold plummets 56% after WND report
January 23, 2003
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=30636

NutFlush
03-15-2007, 07:33 AM
Pump and Dump need I say more. You may rise but you may fall, its never a no brainer. I know plenty of much better run companies than this one . But for 10 cents maybe but hell there's a whole wack of them on the TSX why chose that one . They own no coal mines the plant is donated so is the coal where will they get revenue from , after the donations run out.

the flounder
04-05-2007, 05:51 PM
This company is a marginal mine. They will probably break even on their Nolan mine next year. But a placer deposit can end at any time. That being said I will mention the next negative. 630 million shares outstanding. That is a lot by any ones standards. Yet I own some, why? If you look at the video that is on kitco you will see some large nuggets. That tells me that they are close to the source of the nuggets. If that is true and they hit a couple of hot drill holes in the next year you could have this stock jump to 1-2 dollars much like the Aurilian shares in Ecuador did. The down side risk is minimal and the up side is great so in my book it is worth a risk but I am not betting the farm on this play. The stock has been in the penalty box for the past 4-5 years and all ideas get recycled. Let the gold price run and people go nuts for marginal plays.

ChainSawDave
04-05-2007, 06:15 PM
I only once bought an ' _ _ _ _ .ob stock

doubled my money in a month

but it was a crappy risky gamble and I was LUCKY

SOON after I sold at 15 [ bought at 7 ] - - it plunged to 6

I was NOT smart, just LUCKY

the company is IFLI.OB

it is an entertainment venture specializing in no holds bared fights.

I bought in December 06 and sold in January 07,

half a billion dollar market cap, and ZERO revenue.

companies like this are worse than dung in the zoo on the floor

Gollum
04-05-2007, 06:25 PM
I only once bought an ' _ _ _ _ .ob stock

doubled my money in a month

but it was a crappy risky gamble and I was LUCKY

SOON after I sold at 15 [ bought at 7 ] - - it plunged to 6

I was NOT smart, just LUCKY

the company is IFLI.OB

it is an entertainment venture specializing in no holds bared fights.

I bought in December 06 and sold in January 07,

half a billion dollar market cap, and ZERO revenue.

companies like this are worse than dung in the zoo on the floor

HES RIGHT see the stock i was watching too International Fight League, Inc. (IFLI.OB) At 3:59PM ET: 6.00 Down 0.25 (4.00%)
52wk Range: $3.00 - $17.00 it went public in December 2006
looks like its a no holds fight to me, just takes all your money and knocks you on your arse, ouch :eek:

ChainSawDave
04-05-2007, 06:58 PM
HES RIGHT see the stock i was watching too International Fight League, Inc. (IFLI.OB) At 3:59PM ET: 6.00 Down 0.25 (4.00%)
52wk Range: $3.00 - $17.00 it went public in December 2006
looks like its a no holds fight to me, just takes all your money and knocks you on your arse, ouch :eek:

WELL GOLLUM, you know about life, people only talking about their winners but not their losers.

Yes I really did hit the lucky knockout punch with IFLI.ob,

I bought 800 shares at 7, sold at 15 = $6,400, doubled in a month

and got OUT ! the getting out is the hardest part of a winner.

I also bought corn last summer at 2.50 and sold at 4.11 recently = 8 G's profit

but we won't talk about me buying CDE at the HIGH last year

or buying KRY at 3, selling at 2.87 and watching now at over 4 - -

I was a standout wrestler and plenty of scraps along the way, so it is fitting I kicked some market place azz with IFLI.ob for the quick financial knockout

hardeight
04-05-2007, 08:18 PM
Ive been watching this stock since it was at.65 cents. it went to .11 or so on a huge spike with big volume. it then consolidated around .10 then broke to the upside to .14, some profit taking and then more consolidating at or around .12 for most of march. i had a small position at .68 ,i bought a pretty big chunk at.118 and then in april the stock broke out to the upside again and closed at .15 on decent volume today. the chart looks good,higher lows and higher highs! lots of support at .12 thats all i got! i own 200000 shares. im looking to take some profit soon.:cool:

Jasper
04-05-2007, 09:31 PM
Endeavour Silver Corp.; Guanacevi Mine Operations-2006 Review and 2007 Forecast: Silver Production Rose 42% to 1.35 Million Oz in 2006, Forecast to Double to 2.6 Million Oz Silver in 2007

Endeavour Silver Corp. is a silver mining company focused on the aggressive growth of its silver production, reserves and resources in Mexico. The expansion program now underway at the high grade Guanacevi Mines Project in the state of Durango coupled with the Company's aggressive exploration and acquisition programs should make Endeavour one of the top primary silver producers in the world.

axstone
04-05-2007, 09:46 PM
http://events.ipresentations.net/Webcasts/2007_02/BMO_GlobalResources2007/Presentations/PalmarejoSilverAndGold/Player/PlayerAudio.php

Now this is a good risk.. IMO

OleJed
04-06-2007, 08:32 AM
Endeavour Silver Corp.; Guanacevi Mine Operations-2006 Review and 2007 Forecast: Silver Production Rose 42% to 1.35 Million Oz in 2006, Forecast to Double to 2.6 Million Oz Silver in 2007

Endeavour Silver Corp. is a silver mining company focused on the aggressive growth of its silver production, reserves and resources in Mexico. The expansion program now underway at the high grade Guanacevi Mines Project in the state of Durango coupled with the Company's aggressive exploration and acquisition programs should make Endeavour one of the top primary silver producers in the world.

TARA GOLD RESOURCES (TRGD.PK) Another down there.
Paid .21 and 1.08 today.
85% of my money is in that area 4 cos. all up % to date.

JROCPW
08-07-2010, 11:55 PM
You were a smart cookie!!!

http://finance.yahoo.com/q;_ylt=Akrj4SyynDu.E7tdMgHQ8ujxVax_;_ylu=X3oDMTFkd mxmdjRuBHBvcwMxMwRzZWMDeWZpU3ltYm9sTG9va3VwUmVzdWx 0cwRzbGsDc2xnbGZvYg--?s=SLGLF.OB

Now its worth 0.

Beautiful chart here:

http://chart.finance.yahoo.com/c/my/s/slglf.ob?lang=en-US&region=US

theycallmemrporterhouse
08-16-2010, 11:12 PM
It's still trading , around $.0035 now . Remember Firstgold ?

GDAY2U
09-02-2010, 03:12 PM
Up 30% yesterday, another 50% today.yehaw
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/silverado-gold-mines-ltd-update-to-august-31-2010-news-release-2010-09-01?newsid=1005970722&dist=bigchartssymb%3DSLGLF&sid=113095

ptrschssl
09-05-2010, 03:13 PM
Does anyone really know much about Silverado?
Yes, their shares were way up years ago. Why they went down to less than a penny is a mystery to me.
Let's have some feedback and opinions!!!!!!!
What are you favorite jr's and why?

artfuldodger
09-06-2010, 04:40 PM
In short- dilution. The company president has been working the same hole in the ground since the 70's. Instead of spending money on this loser, you should send your green dollar bills to Soupy Sales.

ptrschssl
09-06-2010, 05:12 PM
I was afraid that Silverado was a scam.
How do they get by[in truth,honesty and accountability] with all the claims they make. No pun intended on "claims"
Now they're talking antimony. Before that "green" energy.
Can't the SEC step in and expose them?
Is there a chance that they could actually be legitimate and make progress in some area, causing the stock to rise?
Please comment[anyone].
Pete

artfuldodger
09-09-2010, 11:00 AM
There isn't any law in the markets. That's assured. I am sure you could make money just trading this sucker, but I think it would be easier to make a timely trade on AEM call options if you are into high risk, high return. I suppose the next wave of new sheep, urrgh investors may make money when SLGLF turns "legit".