PDA

View Full Version : Thinking of buying PD.

Gr33nday43
04-30-2008, 04:31 PM
I am heavily invested in silver, 50% of my assets, and this is the only PM I have. I want to buy 50% palladium, so I will then have 25% of silver and 25% of my assets to be more diversified. I know this is the palladium forum, but do you guys reccomend doing this, and then buying PT later down the road? Currently, I am not interested in gold or platinum, but after palladium rises I will switch to Pt most likely. Help me?

MyBids
04-30-2008, 05:57 PM
PD price is really odd. I honestly don't know what to tell you. Seems like everybody has lost interest.

AUfool
04-30-2008, 06:30 PM
If you are hoping for a bet that will rise fast over the next six months, Palladium would be my last choice. I'm favoring platinum, because of it's sensitivity to Eskom problems (which I expect) and gold, because...well...because I still have some. :D

Honestly, though, I don't expect any huge rallies any time soon. Palladium just seems like a bad bet to me at this time...the worst of all the four PMs.

Commoner
04-30-2008, 06:33 PM
I am now buying Palladium stocks again. I have liquidated most of my portfolio except for some titanium. I think the bullion price for Palladium has consolidated and is now a good value but I am talking about Palladium and I am biased I was pumping Palladium before the spike and I am pumping again.

AUfool
04-30-2008, 06:37 PM
I am now buying Palladium stocks again. I have liquidated most of my portfolio except for some titanium. I think the bullion price for Palladium has consolidated and is now a good value but I am talking about Palladium and I am biased I was pumping Palladium before the spike and I am pumping again.

I've been watching PAL lately and I agree that it might be a very good buy right now. As far as the physical, though, I'd still rather stack any of the other three.