PDA

View Full Version : Password problem

Miteysquirrel
03-16-2021, 04:25 PM
Can log in on my desk top but my tablet will not accept password.

Can an admin reset my password so that I can change it back?

Also....can you please stop requiring us to change our pw 2x a year?? This is the only site of 100s that am registered to that ask this....thank you!!!

t00nces2
03-16-2021, 05:40 PM
Can log in on my desk top but my tablet will not accept password.

Can an admin reset my password so that I can change it back?

Also....can you please stop requiring us to change our pw 2x a year?? This is the only site of 100s that am registered to that ask this....thank you!!!

I just reset with the same password.

Cajus
03-17-2021, 04:06 AM
There is only one password. If desktop login works, it must be an issue with your tablet.

Miteysquirrel
03-17-2021, 07:22 AM
There is only one password. If desktop login works, it must be an issue with your tablet.

My fear is getting locked out of the site. Next time I need to change my password, if I dont enter the current one, I cant change to a new one and now im not sure what the PW is.

t00nces2
03-17-2021, 07:26 AM
My fear is getting locked out of the site. Next time I need to change my password, if I dont enter the current one, I cant change to a new one and now im not sure what the PW is.

Kid, man, dude, bro, cuz, pal, buddy... You don't have to "change" the PW. Just use the same one again. Once on one device and all the others will sign ion with the same PW you have been using all along.