PDA

View Full Version : China starts digital currency

oak333
04-30-2020, 02:53 PM
China has started to experiment with state-run digital currency.
It has already been introduced in a few cities.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/apr/28/china-starts-major-trial-of-state-run-digital-currency

The Sage
05-06-2020, 04:13 PM
China has started to experiment with state-run digital currency.
It has already been introduced in a few cities.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/apr/28/china-starts-major-trial-of-state-run-digital-currency

Only a matter of time before this new virus infects the world.

t00nces2
05-06-2020, 07:14 PM
WooHooFlooCoin....

yellowsnow
05-06-2020, 08:43 PM
Only a matter of time before this new virus infects the world.

china is already 95% there, they pay with QR code, Alipay, wechat, and many other apps.
CCP is jealous and wanted all the business with control

The Sage
05-07-2020, 05:20 AM
china is already 95% there, they pay with QR code, Alipay, wechat, and many other apps.
CCP is jealous and wanted all the business with control

That's what I'm saying. . . how long until every governmnet is creating their own fiat digital debt-backed currency. It's only a matter of time. I picture the E-Greenbacks coming to an E-Wallet near you soon.

yellowsnow
05-07-2020, 10:31 AM
That's what I'm saying. . . how long until every governmnet is creating their own fiat digital debt-backed currency. It's only a matter of time. I picture the E-Greenbacks coming to an E-Wallet near you soon.

actually, the deep state is using china as testing ground, as globalist deep state really want to bring communism into the west

ifionlyhadsomegold
05-15-2020, 11:52 PM
actually, the deep state is using china as testing ground, as globalist deep state really want to bring communism into the west

Ding, Ding, Ding, Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner!

starck
05-16-2020, 07:20 AM
hi
China will begin trialling payments in its new digital currency in four major cities from next week, according to domestic media. In recent months, China's central bank has stepped up its development of the e-RMB, which is set to be the first digital currency operated by a major economy