PDA

View Full Version : Hardest part of trading?

Wayn05
03-29-2019, 05:19 PM
What is the hardest part about trading forex?
For me, it's my emotional IQ and response to my money being lost on a losing trade. That will always be a problem for me,but I'm aware of it now.
What is your hardest part?

LamaLex
05-24-2019, 08:16 AM
Emotional stability and enough money on your count

lamborosso
07-26-2019, 01:15 PM
Be patient during bear market and make money when all lose it.

golditiki2
07-27-2019, 04:45 PM
For me, it's my emotional IQ and response to my money being lost on a losing trade. That will always be a problem for me,but I'm aware of it now.
What is your hardest part?

hardest part of trading in general is to make gains, but not all gains are profits. it all depends on value deflation.

Golditiki2+++

Golditiki2+++

Kimmy94
08-15-2019, 10:57 PM
In my opinion, most Forex traders have the same difficulties. The difference is that this person finds a way to overcome difficulties and the other does not.
For me, the most difficult is still controlling psychological trading.

rossy0309
11-13-2019, 03:33 AM
psyhological 100%
emotional instability, concentration loss

abhisharma01
02-12-2020, 10:06 AM
For me, It is Patience as well as mental and emotional stability

Markpti
02-12-2020, 11:37 AM
For me the hardest thing about trading is mustering up the will to prepare for it and the courage to try it. If I'm successful at overcoming these two impediments, I'm sure the next challenge will be to lose less than I do with value investing. On thinking about it, I guess I know why I'm "invested" long term in metals. It's better than cash. I'll only lose a little bit on that.:cool:

goldpenguin
02-27-2020, 07:41 AM
For me the hardest part in forex trading is to keep the profit i made. I have several incidences where I made some profits and lost it all thinking that i was good at trading. Based on my experience, it is the control of emotion. Greed and Fear are the worst enemy in trading. When we are winning, Greed takes over and we will tend to overtrade. Second scenario will be that we are winning a little bit, fear takes over and we close the trade without letting the winner run.

In the nutshell, being not able to control the emotion is the hardest part in trading.

alan2NR
03-08-2020, 09:41 PM
Mostly it's all about mental feelings, when you have to make decisions to invest, or not.

christopher8f
06-06-2020, 04:47 AM
For me, it's my emotional IQ and response to my money being lost on a losing trade.

Well, first time I've been starting trading - the hardest times were when I was looking for changes on the financial stocks I've been trading with.

But then it's all changed, when I was ready to make total analysis of the whole trading system.

Akwin
11-27-2020, 09:28 AM
For me, itís the emotional pressure that it creates. Itís also the main reason why so many people fail to do well in the stock markets. I would say that temperament is the most important trait of successful traders, way more important than brains or knowledge. Donít get me wrong, being smart and knowing a lot certainly helps in this business. But it all comes down to emotions. What you do and how you trade when your portfolio is down a lot in a single month or when you have an unusual string of losses determines your ultimate success.