PDA

View Full Version : New Here

Wayn05
03-05-2019, 05:42 PM
A friend just told me about this forum platform, and am super excited all already going through the different sections here. Looking forward to learning from you guys and input the little I know.

Markpti
03-05-2019, 07:44 PM
A friend just told me about this forum platform, and am super excited all already going through the different sections here. Looking forward to learning from you guys and input the little I know.

Welcome. Glad your friend thinks so highly of Kitco's forum and we surely welcome new blood and thoughts. Some of us, mostly me, sometimes get a little stale and can benefit from new thinking.

sasksilver
03-05-2019, 08:10 PM
Welcome. Best advice I can give if you are going to stack silver...buy the lowest premium stuff...boring bars or junk silver (old silver dimes and quarters) The fancy stuff you pay high premiums for wont give you back the premiums when you sell...I was given this advice when I joined and ignored it...don't be like Sasksilver lol

Chump Change
03-05-2019, 08:21 PM
Welcome Aboard!

As stated above, I'm looking forward to new angles, to rehash past issues, and to just discuss what's happening today

A 'fresh' POV is always welcome

ervinsamuelfx
03-12-2019, 09:22 AM
Nice to meet you.
Do you start live trading?

LamaLex
05-24-2019, 08:17 AM
Hello guys

Nanny12
06-18-2019, 02:43 PM
Hi!
I am newbie here as well ^^

Walder
07-17-2019, 04:16 AM
I really enjoy such interviews. Usually, I try to keep my eye on a situation at the market as I am a trader in different currencies and CFDs. And when I was learning the course about forex my teacher always told me to listen for news and always know the main currencies price. If you want I can recommend you the coach, I can't insist that this is the best website to learn forex trading but it is pretty good if you are a beginner.