PDA

View Full Version : Hey

Casava
01-23-2019, 04:05 AM
Hello, first time posting :cool:

maxwellsilverhammer
01-23-2019, 09:54 AM
hello, Casava, welcome to the nut house. stack away if that is your motivation. you should be able to learn a good deal here, just remember to dydd and take information here with the proverbial grain of salt. max.

Chump Change
01-23-2019, 09:58 AM
Ditto! :cool:

petterson
03-11-2019, 11:52 PM
I am also first time become member of this forum , and so glad to join here

Chump Change
03-12-2019, 12:22 AM
welcome aboard!

:)

Borislav Bereza
07-13-2019, 01:42 AM
Hi guys. Unfortunately I did not find the "introductory" topic, so I say hello here. My name is Borislav, I am from Ukraine. I work in the IT field. Thanks for letting us join your community.

maxwellsilverhammer
07-13-2019, 01:14 PM
how the heck do these newbees get themselves banned full so darn quickly? lolz... byebye

THE OLD FART
07-14-2019, 06:30 PM
how the heck do these newbees get themselves banned full so darn quickly? lolz... byebye

They must be from the Left .:eek:

THE OLD FART
07-14-2019, 06:43 PM
Hello, first time posting :cool:

Hey Casava , I can tell your age by your writing......You can ask questions on here , some people ask lots of questions..???????? :confused::confused::confused: But just by reading some post you should pick-up on things fast, Buckle up and have Fun..

jayjay
07-17-2019, 04:04 PM
They must be from the Left .:eek:

They are Russian agents trying to meddle in the US elections. :rolleyes:

yellowsnow
02-19-2020, 03:49 AM

mod tested him positive for covid-19

lopoloyadisa
07-03-2020, 03:52 PM
They are Russian agents trying to meddle in the US elections. :rolleyes:

stack away if that is your motivation. you should be able to learn a good deal here, just remember to dydd and take information here with the proverbial grain of salt. max.

Markpti
07-03-2020, 05:07 PM
Hi guys. Unfortunately I did not find the "introductory" topic, so I say hello here. My name is Borislav, I am from Ukraine. I work in the IT field. Thanks for letting us join your community.

Hello Borislav. Welcome. I’ll start you out with a questions and, perhaps, an assignment. If you bump into the Chairman of the Board of Burisma Holdings, please ask for me....Considering ALL the other “qualified” candidate choices Burisma Holding had to choose from to fill a board seat, what was it he expected by choosing Hunter Biden? What value did he think Hunter would provide?

I hope you enjoy your stay and experience here and I hope also, we learn much from you.