PDA

View Full Version : What is the best way to learn Forex?

Arkinson8
09-07-2018, 09:31 AM
Hello dude,

Good evening to all! I am a newbie here. I would like to know about the Forex Trading. But I don't have any idea how to and where to start. What do you suggest for a newbie. I have heard about MXTrade is one good for a newbie like me?

Your reply is highly appreciate. Thanks!

puja joshi
10-09-2018, 12:25 AM
You can find basic information about Forex on the internet, Google, Youtube etc. You can also read short books, read articles. You can also open a demo account in Forex trading platform and check how it works.

Miriam Dill
10-18-2018, 01:51 PM
I'm doing scalper trades like professionals. As scalper I got the best trading environments and trading opportunities with TP Global FX . It is a controlled, reputable, approved broker, high technology, high leverage, flexible margin, low-stretch, thanksgiving through fast execution. It is free from scams and their platform, really free of such technical error. They provide some of the best security levels using several bank accounts.

forexguru
11-29-2018, 03:34 PM
You can find basic information about Forex on the internet, Google, Youtube etc. You can also read short books, read articles. You can also open a demo account in Forex trading platform and check how it works.

I think there are more than basic information on the internet. For example, on youtube, you can find step by step guide on how to setup indicators and to read charts. Video is is the best way to learn faster. just search for the right item one after the others.

Heckon
12-02-2018, 03:31 AM
Un comodo viaggio di trading Ŕ possibile solo attraverso la corretta conoscenza del forex. La conoscenza Ŕ applicabile in ogni settore della vita. Ora un giorno Ŕ molto facile imparare qualcosa. Tutto sta diventando su Google. Ma il mio broker TradesFX ha fatto la base delle abilitÓ di trading. Ho imparato attraverso i loro eBook forex e tutorial video. Pi¨ tardi ho applicato tutte le mie conoscenze nella loro piattaforma demo per ottenere esperienza pratica e per il mio miglioramento delle abilitÓ di trading.

ervinsamuelfx
12-19-2018, 02:29 PM
First, learn basic things
2nd, Love your work
3rd, work a smarter and harder
4th, set a strong special plan
5th, Maintain your emotions
6th + 7th: You need consistency.

Will this 100% best way and make money? No, off course no. Most of traders can't make money. All these are basic setup for entire in forex trading. Work hard, don’t give up, have patience and you might make it.
Good luck.