PDA

View Full Version : NEO (Antshare) anyone?

PeterF
08-16-2017, 03:39 PM
Thinking of moving some Bitcoin over to NEO and hope in a few years I can be bragging how I got in at $50 an now I'm a multi-millionaire. If not, I'll just pass it to the kids ;-)

AnotherDave
08-16-2017, 04:39 PM
Thinking of moving some Bitcoin over to NEO and hope in a few years I can be bragging how I got in at $50 an now I'm a multi-millionaire. If not, I'll just pass it to the kids ;-)

For all the folks who are paranoid about governments, big business, and techno-snoopers lurking behind cryptos, this one's for YOU!

everything1
08-16-2017, 08:40 PM
I give it a thumbs up! A week ago I wanted in at $40, wait for a pullback since it was only at 2 dollars a few months ago. I'm so new to crypto's, the only way I see to get ahead is to be able to sell into cash account, and wait for pullbacks.

AbidingInHim
08-18-2017, 09:12 AM
Lot of good stuff on NEO on youtube. It is a buy and hold for years. It is a blockchain platform, like ETH, that just signed on ADEX (Distributed Advertising) as their first DAPP. They claim to be better than ETH. At around $40/coin, I can't buy as much as I would like right now. They are partnering with Microsoft and have big plans. Got in at $40 yesterday and watched them climb to almost $46 in a couple hours. I see they are into the mid $35's today, but I am holding for a couple years, so I am ok with that.

yellowsnow
08-18-2017, 02:19 PM
Lot of good stuff on NEO on youtube. It is a buy and hold for years. It is a blockchain platform, like ETH, that just signed on ADEX (Distributed Advertising) as their first DAPP. They claim to be better than ETH. At around $40/coin, I can't buy as much as I would like right now. They are partnering with Microsoft and have big plans. Got in at $40 yesterday and watched them climb to almost $46 in a couple hours. I see they are into the mid $35's today, but I am holding for a couple years, so I am ok with that.
what exchange u bought NEO from?

AbidingInHim
08-18-2017, 03:19 PM
what exchange u bought NEO from?

I use Coinbase to buy BTC/LTC/ETH. Then transfer to Bittrex to buy Altcoins. NEO is on Bittrex. Bittrex Commission is .25% (one quarter of one percent).

yellowsnow
08-18-2017, 05:12 PM
I use Coinbase to buy BTC/LTC/ETH. Then transfer to Bittrex to buy Altcoins. NEO is on Bittrex. Bittrex Commission is .25% (one quarter of one percent).

much thanks

GoldFoilHat
08-20-2017, 06:21 AM
I use Coinbase to buy BTC/LTC/ETH. Then transfer to Bittrex to buy Altcoins. NEO is on Bittrex. Bittrex Commission is .25% (one quarter of one percent).What wallet are you using? I've read the wallets don't recognize fractional amounts.

everything1
08-21-2017, 07:07 PM
Yes, I see NEO took a plunge, bitcoin corrected too, and sure enough Ether went up. So .. what did I do for my weekly buy, I bought more Ethereum because that's the one I want. I would like to move my coins into an exchange so I can trade them around.

AbidingInHim
08-24-2017, 10:25 AM
TUTORIAL: NEO WALLET COMPLETE SETUP & GET FREE GAS FROM YOUR NEO - STEP-BY-STEP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grDqETNwACU

How much GAS will you earn in daily dividend payments?
https://neotogas.com/

GET YOUR NEO WALLET:
https://neo.org/download

!!! IMPORTANT !!!
When you move NEO from your exchange, BITTREX, to your NEO WALLET, you MUST send .10 NEO as a Commission payment. If you send a whole number only, you will lose .90 NEO (currently $41.17 x .90 = $37.05 LOST). Buy .10 NEO added to however many NEO you buy so you can move it to your NEO wallet. Ex: If you want 10 NEO, buy 10.1 NEO. If you want 25 NEO, buy 25.1 NEO. When you move your NEO from Bittrex to your NEO wallet, you will transfer 10.1 NEO and 10 NEO will be added to your wallet and Bittrex will keep .10 NEO for commission.

Count Stacula
08-24-2017, 08:34 PM
It looks like Bitcoin is about to make another run.

Currently $4,349.99 as of this post looking to break North again. I think we'll be much higher this time next week. Just my opinion of course your mileage may vary.

bitcoin
08-25-2017, 03:46 AM
Was gunna buy at 88 cents in May

oops

Count Stacula
08-25-2017, 10:26 AM

Currently $4,349.99 as of this post looking to break North again. I think we'll be much higher this time next week. Just my opinion of course your mileage may vary.

There she goes......... $4,449.99 and climbing. $100 in less than 24 hours and I think this next move is just getting started.

GoldFoilHat
08-29-2017, 05:33 AM
What are you supposed to do with the "gas"? I haven't found an exchange that deals with it.

GoldFoilHat
08-29-2017, 12:18 PM
binance is the exchange for gas

AnotherDave
08-30-2017, 10:42 AM
binance is the exchange for gas

Not sure if I want to go there.

Count Stacula
09-01-2017, 12:50 PM

Just over a week and Bitcoin adds another $500 plus

Hit as high as $4,874.99 today

everything1
09-07-2017, 06:34 PM
NEO up 40% over the last 24 hours.

bitcoin
09-08-2017, 07:14 AM
NEO up 40% over the last 24 hours.

Well, thats because she dropped like a staone the previous 10 days

everything1
09-08-2017, 08:55 AM
Now it's down 15% in 24 hours. Komodo and bitcoin dark are on a tear. Otherwise we are experiencing a broad based sell off at the present moment.

Count Stacula
09-09-2017, 07:59 AM
Now it's down 15% in 24 hours. Komodo and bitcoin dark are on a tear. Otherwise we are experiencing a broad based sell off at the present moment.

Sell off, profit taking, correction, etc. I don't think whatever it is to be called will last forever. I haven't followed the other cryptos that close and only bitcoin when I thought to do so but bitcoin has gone through several of these cycles only to end up higher than before.

If my memory is correct when bitcoin first went over $1,000 and then declined it took about a year to reach $1,000 again and then it quickly doubled. A similar thing happened around $2,000 before it doubled to $4.000 although it was a shorter cycle. If history repeats, bitcoin could be setting up for another double over the next few months.

Before that happens, however, if may have to pull back a bit more from where it is now. That would be a good time to add a little more if you are so inclined to do so.

If you are in the crowd that thinks all cryptos are going to zero then don't bother. lol

AbidingInHim
09-14-2017, 05:46 AM
I keep catching the falling knife with NEO. If it has the potential they say it does, I will make that money back. I buy 10 more everytime it goes down $10. Bitcoin was at $3800 yesterday. What I love about everything being done in bitcoin, instead of USD, is I could sell all my NEO at a loss, which is sold into bitcoin when bitcoin is $1000 down. Then when bitcoin goes $1000+ back up, I actually made many times back what I lost in NEO, rather than waiting for NEO to go back up to $40.

I was seeing Bitcoin go up $1000 and down $1000 and up $1000, etc. I also saw Litecoin staying between $45 and $50 for months. I wish I would have moved all my bitcoin to litecoin when bitcoin was topped out, and sold all my litecoin when bitcoin was bottomed out, then repeat as bitcoin went up and down. It would have been like GSR/PSR/PGR on crack. haha

zenith
09-24-2017, 04:43 AM
Everybody is talking about NEO, the western news are covering it, and it is branded as the Ethereum of China.
One thing i would like to also mention is that NEO is not the only smart contract platform playing the China game.

The other major player is Qtum. There are already a few projects built on top of it. And i would say its not heavily covered by mainstream press thus there might be an upside potential.
Not suggesting anyone to buy it, merely just take a look and research it because NEO isnt the only choice

You can compare the charts
https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/qtum/usd
https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/neo/usd

jjackson
10-05-2017, 07:17 AM
I heard, Qtum deserves an attention

zenith
10-06-2017, 10:31 AM
Yes it is a competing smart contract platform in China that is not heavily covered by press. So perhaps perhaps