PDA

View Full Version : New web page

nergal
09-28-2015, 02:06 PM
Why, if you can't click on the forum from the new web page, does accessing Kitco direct me to the new web page? Why not wait until the project is finished before foisting it upon us?

captainsilverton
09-28-2015, 09:01 PM
...and how about the survey for a new NAME for the forum.??

did ya answer it with a suggestion?

inct

Cowgirl32
09-29-2015, 07:10 AM
What's the screw up? I open and am locked out. put in ne Password...shows I'm locked out...play arouind and I'm allowed to post. Whyat happened to all the different arenas...guns, politics, living off the land etc. They are missing since I was last here.

AURUM
09-29-2015, 07:23 AM
What's the screw up? I open and am locked out. put in ne Password...shows I'm locked out...play arouind and I'm allowed to post. Whyat happened to all the different arenas...guns, politics, living off the land etc. They are missing since I was last here.

The members only area should be visible if you are logged in.

nergal
09-29-2015, 08:13 AM
...and how about the survey for a new NAME for the forum.??

did ya answer it with a suggestion?

inct

Yes, I suggested "Looney Bin."

captainsilverton
09-29-2015, 09:49 AM
i believe i wrote in world forum or world view... boy am i being generous.. ..haa

inny

Customer Care
10-02-2015, 03:36 PM
Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. The link appears to bring up the correct page: the forum home page. The ensuing error message looks to just be extra. It looks as if a workaround was initially implemented when testing the new home page and never updated once the official home page was rolled out. We will have our IT department look into this as soon as possible in order to initiate a fix.