PDA

View Full Version : Are you closing?

dellrugby
05-18-2015, 10:58 PM
Hope the rumor is not true. There have been a couple videos on YouTube showing your Montreal Headquarters is closing. Please advise. It would really be a bad thing, considering all the good that you do. I think everyone uses you to find the spot price for PM's, and we all watch your videos. Here is the link to one of the videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgkhDocAcKE

Please let us know, thanks

Chump Change
05-18-2015, 11:11 PM
O.K.

Some Canuck with a camera and a real estate banner on a building...say it ain't so Kitco, say it ain't so...

Hoping Canuck is not a bad word...:rolleyes:

Atlas Shrugged
05-18-2015, 11:36 PM
O.K.

Some Canuck with a camera and a real estate banner on a building...say it ain't so Kitco, say it ain't so...

Hoping Canuck is not a bad word...:rolleyes:

Canuck is not derogatory...But don't call a 'Nuck...Looney.

Chump Change
05-18-2015, 11:38 PM
Canuck is not derogatory...But don't call a 'Nuck...Looney.

So, Tooney is O.K. but not Looney?

Will Q's ever cease with me?

:cool:

dellrugby
05-19-2015, 12:36 AM
So..... Is Kitco OK?

ynot2k
05-19-2015, 12:55 AM
So..... Is Kitco OK?Hello,

As far as I know yes. Let's let Kitco admin respond tomorrow. Since further post until then can't really answer anything the thread will be closed for now.

Thanks to all for being contributing members of the forum community.

Regards.

Customer Care
05-19-2015, 04:37 PM
Rest assured, Kitco's retail store is still located at 620 Cathcart street Suite 900, and we fully intend to continue serving our customers for years to come. The 45 second video which was linked above was simply a series of questions a man asked himself while walking in front of the 10 story jewelers' building where Kitco resides because a 'for rent' sign appeared on the front. Following the posting of the linked video above, we have contacted its author and invited him to our office in event he is curious to elucidate the concerns he expressed. The immediate response was to take down the video, but no reply has been received from him as of yet.