PDA

View Full Version : Problem with main page loading

auraflux
03-27-2015, 11:06 AM
Starting this morning the main page loads then immediately switches to a TD Ameritrade banner and "waiting for b.scorecardresearch loading" so unable to access the main page. This has happened repeatedly... just FYI

Customer Care
03-27-2015, 11:21 AM
Hi auraflux,

Thank you for taking the time to inform us of this issue.
What you are experiencing is a compatibility problem that banner ad has with older versions of Internet Explorer. On Kitco's behalf, we would like to apologize for any frustration it may have caused. Our IT department had already been advised of the issue and is working on a solution, in case the message does not reach all our users.
In order to fix this issue immediately, you may update your Internet Explorer version, or use any other browser to view Kitco.com.
I hope this information helps, and invite you to share any other feedback you may have that could help us improve our website or service.

pairunoyd
03-28-2015, 01:13 PM
i have Chrome and am having the same problem. I dont use Internet Explorer.

auraflux
03-29-2015, 02:06 PM
FYI using Chrome and the problem has returned - main page loads then immediately switches to TD Ameritrade banner - hope it's fixed soon, Thanks

Customer Care
03-30-2015, 12:32 PM
Thank you for your continued assistance! Since the issue was shown to affect multiple browsers and versions, our IT staff is in the process of temporarily removing these ads from the rotation on our pages until the issue is fully fixed. We hope this will minimize any inconvenience you may have experienced.