PDA

View Full Version : Our commitment to you

Customer Care
10-09-2014, 06:37 AM
Our customer service team would love to answer your questions, read your suggestions and provide you with product information and quality after-sales service. We will happily share relevant customer experiences with other forum members so they too can benefit from useful tips and customer insight. Your feedback is essential to Kitco, as we strive to provide you with quality products and services that meet your needs

Kitco’s corporate commitment is to provide our precious metals buyers and sellers with the best customer experience in the industry through world class customer service at every interaction. At Kitco, we are all committed to delivering quality products, services and customer care.

97guns
10-09-2014, 10:34 AM
i would love to buy from and support kitco but the shipping is way too high, is there any room for lower shipping pricing?

most of your competitors offer free shipping with minimum buys, most of us factor in the cost of shipping when we buy

i think a lot more of us would buy from kitco with better shipping prices

stackymcstacker
10-09-2014, 02:51 PM
I would love to support Kitco, it is a fantastic resource for noob and pro alike. I check your iPhone app before email every morning. I have opened an account with you but you make it difficult to fund in an internet world used to instant transfers. I walked a transaction through determined to buy 20 silver Eagles but your price was 20 dollars higher and I would have to send a check (I have no idea where my checkbook is). Your business plan compared to the online bulk dealers seems a little archaic as well as frustrating.

Is it possible you are missing a bet by not streamlining your process for an eBay world? Sometimes I buy a 'deal' on eBay and there will be 2800 sales of the same item which is 56,000 Eagles on ONE auction. I'm sure there are concerns but other dealers have worked it out. Absolutely no offense intended.

Customer Care
10-09-2014, 05:00 PM
Thank you for your interest in Kitco’s products and for your suggestions in regards to shipping costs and payment methods.

97guns, in response to feedback such as yours from our customers, we are waiving the flat shipping fee on orders over $5,000 for delivery to the US and Canada, while maintaining our fast and secure 2-day UPS delivery method. The promotion officially starts as of October 16th, 2014. As a token of our gratitude for your invaluable input, exceptionally for forum members, this promotion will begin today, Thursday October 9th, 2014. You may call our customer service department at your convenience and let the agent know you are a forum member to get free shipping on your order.

Thank you for the praise, stackymcstacker. We are proud of Kcast’s popularity and of our status as a resource in the market. In regards to payments, we encourage electronic wire transfers, as they entail no clearing time and allow us to get your metals to you as quickly as possible. We accept several currencies by this method, and the instructions are always available at the following link in order to facilitate sending your funds: https://online.kitco.com/en/info/bankwireinstructions/
Check payments are simply a method that is open in order to allow customers making smaller purchases to transact without incurring any extra costs. Our online store is a live inventory of the items we have in stock ready to ship. We put an emphasis on the security of our payment methods because we prefer not having to impose a clearing time on payments before shipping metals, since this needlessly increases turnaround time for Kitco and customers alike.
Assuming your username is related to your interests, our silver stacker promotion went live today. You can find out more about it here:
https://online.kitco.com/buy/gold-silver.html#promo

Atlas Shrugged
10-09-2014, 05:18 PM
Nice,

I like the changes, free shipping is always a good thing. Keep it coming, especially for us old fogey forum members. Focusing on the customer is the right place to be.

Lots of dry powder waiting for the right time...

PS: The stacker bundle is a good deal too. With free shipping, even better.