PDA

View Full Version : First Thread!

argentine
05-12-2014, 08:55 AM
WOW!! First FOREX thread on Kitco! :)

My view, at this time, is the CAD vs. USD is cheap but possibly could get cheaper.
Canadian Gov. balancing the budget is a positive but how long will it last and what are the real numbers behind it?
The quality of people in the Canadian Populous is a great plus as well. Real Estate looks a little toppy, but could go on for a lot longer.
Also, if additional Fed purchases are stopped, or limited, who knows how that will effect the broader economy. Which, in my opinion is already very weak in real terms. Should a whiff of deflation present it self in the air the USD will rise against all indexes even against gold in the very short term.

Look forward to everyone's thoughts.
Thanks Kitco for adding Forex to an already great Forum!!

Argentine

SuperMod
05-15-2014, 09:11 AM

My view, at this time, is the CAD vs. USD is cheap but possibly could get cheaper.
Canadian Gov. balancing the budget is a positive but how long will it last and what are the real numbers behind it?
The quality of people in the Canadian Populous is a great plus as well. Real Estate looks a little toppy, but could go on for a lot longer.
Also, if additional Fed purchases are stopped, or limited, who knows how that will effect the broader economy. Which, in my opinion is already very weak in real terms. Should a whiff of deflation present it self in the air the USD will rise against all indexes even against gold in the very short term.

Argentine

Thanks for the feedback Argentine :cool:

Once things settle down I'll be posting our daily forex news/ commentary here to help this subforum get off the ground. Thanks for contributing the first post :)

Atlas Shrugged
05-15-2014, 10:20 AM

Argentine

I agree with this. However, it will be interesting how Russia continues to respond to sanctions vis-a-vis with world monetary policy.

Goldeen
05-24-2014, 05:29 PM
Where else but here can we even talk about Canada? Instead of FOREX, it should just be called CAD, eh?

Great opening thread.

iShor
10-21-2015, 03:11 AM
It is Cool!

annasemera
05-06-2018, 02:25 PM
Hi argentine. Do you still active in this forum? Btw congrate for this first thread..!