PDA

View Full Version : 5oz Rhodium Bar

Fire Horse
01-22-2014, 07:44 AM
Looking on the bay and there is a 5oz Rhodium Bar for $5995, Hmm thinking about pulling on that but not so sure if I should go that Big or pull for 5 1oz Bars instead which is going for $6125? opinion's and thoughts please. it comes out to 1199 an ounce on the big bar vs. 1225 an ounce for a ounce bar if you buy the 5 bar pack, the $130 difference is not a concern. I'm wondering if its wiser to buy the 5 pack as these could be sold 1 at a time vs. having to part with the 5oucer all at once. Also this would be my first foray into Rhodium. Or maybe I should just pull for 7 oz of platinum.

SaintPatrick
01-22-2014, 08:59 AM
Provident has them in stock right now for $1175...

They sell out of them very quickly so you will need to order them soon.
If they run out, after you have purchased, your order will be ok.
You just can't order more, until they have them in stock again.

Even if you pay with a credit card, they are still cheaper than ebay.
They are selling them for $1210 with a credit card.

x5 1 oz Rhodium = $5875 I hope this helps!

rickysixx6
01-22-2014, 10:06 AM
What are all of your experiences with local coin shops accepting Rhodium? I know Platinum coins, bars, etc.. shouldn't be too much of an issue but what are the odds/risk of difficult w/ selling rhodium?

SaintPatrick
01-22-2014, 10:45 AM
What are all of your experiences with local coin shops accepting Rhodium? I know Platinum coins, bars, etc.. shouldn't be too much of an issue but what are the odds/risk of difficult w/ selling rhodium?

The list of Precious Metals Dealers that have included Rhodium in their inventory is growing.

These dealers will also buy Rhodium back from you.

Provident or example, only has a $50 buy/sell spread on the Rhodium Bars!

Last, but not least, even Kitco Buys Rhodiium back.

midiman
01-26-2014, 05:54 AM
Your local Pawnbroker will buy it off you if they think that they can make money from it.

Someone will buy it from you if there is a decent profit to be had.