PDA

View Full Version : Why is Rhodium not also going up in price?

GGirl
09-07-2012, 11:35 AM
Gold, Silver, Platinum and Palladium are moving up and up and up in the last few days. Yet Rhodium is dead. It is so low, the car manufactures would be better off to use Rhodium INSTEAD of even platinum, yet Rhodium is so much more rare. It seems kind of upside down right now in prices. What do you think?

123abc
09-07-2012, 11:47 AM
Supply and demand!

Carssman1
09-07-2012, 12:04 PM
Now that Gold has kept ahead of platinum for a year,, rarity and manufacturing cost is completely upside down..

It wouldnt suprise me to see PD surpas RH in the next couple years..

Its a crazy world.

Pt being 15 times more rare than gold,, and Rhodium being 15 times more rare than platinum,,,, The prices are sure backwards

midiman
09-07-2012, 05:51 PM
Gold, Silver, Platinum and Palladium are moving up and up and up in the last few days. Yet Rhodium is dead. It is so low, the car manufactures would be better off to use Rhodium INSTEAD of even platinum, yet Rhodium is so much more rare. It seems kind of upside down right now in prices. What do you think?

Rh is in over supply.

It doesn't take much volume for the price to move.

And with the mining disputes going on in SA. It's possible that if we go into shortage, the price will soar beyond PT and AU in a couple of days.

Seamster
09-08-2012, 11:01 AM
Rh is in over supply.

And with the mining disputes going on in SA. It's possible that if we go into shortage, the price will soar beyond PT and AU in a couple of days.

I don't know what will happen and when, all I know is that gold and platinum have all time highs of $2000 or a bit over. Palladium has hit around $1000. What potential does rhodium have? Why do I have some just in case? It was once at ten-thousand dollars an ounce. 'Nuff said!

II DALTON II
09-09-2012, 11:01 AM
Rhodium investors got burned real bad a couple of years ago. I remember it being around $10K an ounce and what is it now? Rhodium is a bad memory for many.

midiman
09-09-2012, 04:16 PM
Rhodium investors got burned real bad a couple of years ago. I remember it being around $10K an ounce and what is it now? Rhodium is a bad memory for many.

But not at these levels!!

Demand is meeting supply.

Wait until supply can't keep with demand.

Then ride the tidal wave.

captainpooby
09-09-2012, 09:04 PM
This rise is not sponge worthy.

GGirl
09-13-2012, 07:25 PM
Now that they are going to start printing money like no tomorrow, and everything else is going up , why not Rhodium. Even with this Honda announcement, it is just one auto company. And with all the strikes in South Africa, it is causing all the metals to go up . Except Rhodium. How long is it going to sit there at this price? Honda is going to use Palladium instead, yet it might not be before long that Palladium is even more expensive than Rhodium. This is just bizzaire and upside down.

Carssman1
09-14-2012, 08:27 AM
Now that they are going to start printing money like no tomorrow, and everything else is going up , why not Rhodium. Even with this Honda announcement, it is just one auto company. And with all the strikes in South Africa, it is causing all the metals to go up . Except Rhodium. How long is it going to sit there at this price? Honda is going to use Palladium instead, yet it might not be before long that Palladium is even more expensive than Rhodium. This is just bizzaire and upside down.

Looks like she is finally waking up!

midiman
09-14-2012, 01:33 PM
Rh is in over supply.

When she moves, shes moves with $150.

A few of days like that and think of the money you can make.

I have recovered by $1950 in a day.